Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shoe Drive is on!! Wanted Gently used sent to me in Miami

User Info Menu

Re: Shoe Drive is on!! Wanted Gently used sent to me in Miami

Thanks all another request for men's soccer shoes

User Info Menu

Any particular sizes needed more than others?

User Info Menu

What about gently used clothing? I've got some things for boys that were barely worn and I'd love to pass them on to someone in need. I'll be in Negril next month and can drop them off.

User Info Menu

What is the postage Gail?
    http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10765;128/st/20140626/e//k/ae6e/event.png

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sher View Post
    What about gently used clothing? I've got some things for boys that were barely worn and I'd love to pass them on to someone in need. I'll be in Negril next month and can drop them off.
    Absolutely clothing is welcome

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel View Post
    What is the postage Gail?
    I don't understand? Postage to Jamaica? or Postage to Miami? I ship via sea and it's according to volume via my freight forwarder

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gailnegril View Post
    Absolutely clothing is welcome
    I've got a ton of that!
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)

User Info Menu

Hi Gail, are you still collecting shoes? I have many pairs of brand new European shoes for girls that id love to donate. I'd prefer a tax exempt organization though. It has been my hope all along that these shoes go to Jamaica. In fact I have very nice black Mary Janes perfect for school. My family has been traveling to Negri since the 70s. We have also stayed at Treehouse. I would really like to help with this thanks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Teraki View Post
    Hi Gail, are you still collecting shoes? I have many pairs of brand new European shoes for girls that id love to donate. I'd prefer a tax exempt organization though. It has been my hope all along that these shoes go to Jamaica. In fact I have very nice black Mary Janes perfect for school. My family has been traveling to Negri since the 70s. We have also stayed at Treehouse. I would really like to help with this thanks!
    I just shipped from Miami 500 pairs that are in my storeroom . I plan to give out the day after Thanksgiving. Unfortunately I am not working with any tax exempt organization , just happy to partner with friends and family who are the shoe donors and I distribute to those in need