Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Xtabi is an X for me

User Info Menu

Re: Xtabi is an X for me

I am #2 world wide reviewer for Jamaica on Trip Adviser, Top Contributor..... I took care of Xtabi believe me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HarryS View Post
    About ten years ago, I was kicked off a Caribbean cruise for bad behavior,
    BWHAHAHAHAHA! Please please please. PM Me this story!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Misti1 View Post
    I am #2 world wide reviewer for Jamaica on Trip Adviser, Top Contributor..... I took care of Xtabi believe me.
    Well, I guess that says it all. I wouldn't be so proud and puffy about tearing down a business.
    Wisdom is the right use of knowledge.
    To know is not to be wise.
    Many men know a great deal, and are all the greater fools for it.
    There is no fool so great a fool as a knowing fool.
    But to know how to use knowledge is to have wisdom.

Charles Spurgeon
    Personal opinion only.

Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Sharing your personal experience and frustration with how it was handled is NOT being proud nor puffy about tearing down a business. Your personal opinion sounds VERY PERSONAL INDEED SHAMEFUL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Accompong View Post
    Well, I guess that says it all. I wouldn't be so proud and puffy about tearing down a business.

Personal opinion only.

I don't think my mere opinion is going to single handily ruin Xtabi

User Info Menu

However.........the last time I checked, Trip Adviser is for sharing your experiences at a place. That seems to be the purpose. I am going to write about what happened to me there and NOT sugar coat it. Someone else may have an entirely different experience there, as most seem to have had because the majority of their reviews are down right glowing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shakedown View Post
    Sharing your personal experience and frustration with how it was handled is NOT being proud nor puffy about tearing down a business. Your personal opinion sounds VERY PERSONAL INDEED SHAMEFUL
    Exactly...... out of many many reviews I did this trip, all were positive , except 2 and those two negative reviews were deserved. One of the businesses made steps to apologize, I have yet to receive that from Xtabi.

User Info Menu

....and I Might add..... did Bill Evans REALLY say something about someone being "proud and puffy?"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Misti1 View Post
    I don't think my mere opinion is going to single handily ruin Xtabi
    Well, Misti1 if your supporter Shakedown writes a personal opinion then it probably wouldn't have a great impact but you said (I quote)

To me, this implies that your opinion (in your mind) must carry extra weight as you are the #2 world wide reviewer for Jamaica.... and a Top Contributor. To take that time to review so much must make you important is some reader's eyes. I still think your saying "I took care of Xtabi believe me" still makes for a tearing down of a business.

I have been visiting and living in Jamaica for a very long time and I know just how fragile reputations can be. I have never been to Xtabi as it is way out of my price range but I hope it doesn't stop others from trying it and having their own opinion (good or bad)

No disrespect meant to you personally just the way you presented yourself in the quote above I felt troubled by it.

Peace and Guidance

Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

If a business earns a bad reputation through poor customer service, I'm not sure why you would hope others would keep trying it. I understand that reputations are fragile in the service industry, but that should serve as an incentive not to treat customers in an abusive fashion.