Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: looking for some info

User Info Menu

looking for some info

Hey all. it's been a while since we posted anything on the board since returning from our last trip, but now we are getting close to coming back to the rock (feb). We have been lurking between the boards trying to get back up to speed. Man are we home sick. Anyway just looking for some info. Is Seastar still doing the poker night? Will the Canada vs Jamaica pool tourney still happen in Feb at Tayon's and has anyone have anymore info/pics for Kenny's chinese food at Errol's. We are drooling to try this place out. Plus please keep the trip reports coming along with the pics. Respect.

User Info Menu

Re: looking for some info

The game at Seastar is still going....

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

What day/time is the poker game?

User Info Menu

Tuesday and Sunday I think. I'm not a player

Just call or email and ask

seastarinn@gmail.com

876-957-0553

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Thanks, just assumed you knew.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BC BUDDA View Post
    Hey all. it's been a while since we posted anything on the board since returning from our last trip, but now we are getting close to coming back to the rock (feb). We have been lurking between the boards trying to get back up to speed. Man are we home sick. Anyway just looking for some info. Is Seastar still doing the poker night? Will the Canada vs Jamaica pool tourney still happen in Feb at Tayon's and has anyone have anymore info/pics for Kenny's chinese food at Errol's. We are drooling to try this place out. Plus please keep the trip reports coming along with the pics. Respect.
    hey Budda wa gawaan? yes the tourney is still happening on the third friday in feb. at Tayons. You now know how sharp you game has to be to compete. We'll see you at Tayons before the tourney. I'll be posting my new phone # around feb 1. respect

User Info Menu

Like some info also on Lenny's chinese food

User Info Menu

We tried out the Chinese food last spring. It was pretty good. We didnt get sick. So, I see that as a win.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BC BUDDA View Post
    .. anyone have anymore info/pics for Kenny's chinese food at Errol's. We are drooling to try this place out.
    Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    Like some info also on Lenny's chinese food
    To avoid any confusion, it is actually spelled "Keney's" Chinese Food. They now have a big sign by their entrance on the Beach Rd., right next to Traveller's. There is also another entrance from the beach side.

Earlier this month, I also noticed that the Sea View Chinese Restaurant on the West End was open. It's a more traditional, indoor Chinese restaurant located at the Cotton Tree Hotel. We didn't get to try it, but I have heard that it's very good as they use fresh, local ingredients.

User Info Menu

Hey Boogzy, good to hear all is still on for this Feb, We will be arriving the 18th. It is cutting it close, but would definetly like to get some practice games in with you this year. I geuss Thursday will be the only day. I need more guidence and wisdom from all your years of experience. So looking forward to coming back down. I will monitor the board to make sure I get your #. Respect