Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not a trip report per se but...

User Info Menu

Not a trip report per se but...

I'll just leave some things here and see if I can add to it over the next few days.Name:  image.jpg
Views: 761
Size:  90.5 KB
    Jumping from the lighthouse. Thank the lord this wasn't higher cause my form was atrocious.

User Info Menu

Re: Not a trip report per se but...

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  90.7 KB
    Ouch. Thankfully, no brusing or anything else to speak of. Good thing my ricks days are over.

User Info Menu

Attachment 39488
    I can't remember if I posted the kennys pics or not. The general chicken was decent. This wasn't really breaded and fried hard, which is how I like it. If I'm gonna get american chinese food, I want the real, "fake" thing. Flavor was okay, spice was nice but I did ask for it spicy. Rice was barely avg.
    Last edited by MikeyNYC; 11-26-2014 at 08:13 PM.

User Info Menu

I guess all my pictures are going to be cock-eyed cause I'm posting from my phone.

Views: 673
Size:  93.7 KB

The spring rolls were on point. As good as any I've had in restaurants back home. Only better that I've had were homemade.

The wonton soup was...interesting. They used chicken instead of the traditional pork filling. The skins were not your typical noodle skins. This was very close to an American dumpling dough, as in chicken and dumplings. It was missing chives and/or scallions. The broth was light and not salty like the stuff in the states. I'm pretty sure the greens was calaloo which was cool.
    Last edited by MikeyNYC; 11-26-2014 at 07:50 PM.

User Info Menu

Delivery was super fast, even by US standards. From order to arrival was like 20 mins.

User Info Menu

Teddys food at blue cave was fantastic. Again, I don't recall if I already mentioned that elsewhere. Conch fritters were like amazing chicken nuggets from the sea, lots of little bits of tender conch and served with what I think was guava-pepper jelly/sauce that had a good kick.

Lobster thermadore was wonderful, creamy and tender. Never had that before.

User Info Menu

Views: 728
Size:  89.5 KB
    So this painting was hanging above my bed at bcc. Good thing I noticed it when I was sober.
    Last edited by MikeyNYC; 12-01-2014 at 03:17 PM.

User Info Menu

Views: 747
Size:  92.1 KB
    You could save a lot on car insurance.

User Info Menu

Views: 836
Size:  93.1 KB
    I noticed this on my first day at bcc while leaning over tha wall. Someone had wedged it into the wall in the outside. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 856
Size:  99.5 KB

User Info Menu

I pulled it out to take a pic then placed it back and made sure it was secure.

It reminded of something that my mother would have painted. She was always finding rocks on The beach and painting them.