Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Anyone seen the rooms at SunBeach?

User Info Menu

Anyone seen the rooms at SunBeach?

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone ever seen the rooms at sunbeach bar? supposedly thy are very new (done less than 2 years ago)
    I think there are some upstairs and some where the old Gift-shop used to be...

if anyone has any info would be great!

User Info Menu

Re: Anyone seen the rooms at SunBeach?

Neil took us up to the upstairs room shortly after remodel and it was very nice, but that was at least 3 or 4 years ago. Pretty sure his mom & pops still staying in it. Lower room / gift shop re-do might be 2 years newly done, and it looked nice also but I just popped my head in door for quick look. If that's where you want to stay you can't go wrong. Great family owned place with awesome staff working there. Jamb

User Info Menu

When I stopped by Sun Beach during the first week of November, there was a young family with a toddler staying in the first floor room. Whenever they went in and out of the room, I tried to get a peak inside. The room looked nice enough. The only issue I would have with that room is that your veranda is basically in the bar area. The 2nd floor room might have more privacy, but I didn't get a look at the interior.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jambarney View Post
    Neil took us up to the upstairs room shortly after remodel and it was very nice, but that was at least 3 or 4 years ago. Pretty sure his mom & pops still staying in it. Lower room / gift shop re-do might be 2 years newly done, and it looked nice also but I just popped my head in door for quick look. If that's where you want to stay you can't go wrong. Great family owned place with awesome staff working there. Jamb
    Thanks for the replies

Yes we are currently 'tentatively' booked there (no money exchanged yet)
    We just booked over the phone with Patrick as we know the location well and get along with the staff well,

but we haven't actually seen how they look...
    or if inside its very noisy etc...security issues with all the people coming and going...

if we could hear form somebody who has actually stayed/ knows somebody who did or has any pics of the rooms it would be ever so reassuring...

thanks guys

User Info Menu

Hi...I've stayed there...private message me with questions
    "Not all those who wander are lost"
    J.R.R Tolkien