Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Single Digit Fidget!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Single Digit Fidget!!!

Nike Spandex Leotard? LOL!!

It sucks we get in so late next Saturday.....when Sunday hits I am going to hit the beach running! Will see you all then!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rasthai View Post
    Yup in the single digits as well -8- or as M&G says really 7 since have to be at airport at same ungodly hour as Crusher. Supplies getting laid out on the bed for packing, list of places to eat and things to do has been made, but of course will be totally ignored once we arrive! Guess Crusher could have 2 cold stripes waiting at Treehouse.
    No problem, Rasthai! I will have 2 cold Stripes on the bar for you guys. We get in a bit earlier!

User Info Menu

Screw it....I'm leaving tomorrow....watch for me just wandering the beach with Samsonite luggage for a few days until my room is ready....lol

[/url]

User Info Menu

Have a great vacation. Taking off soon myself see you all at Sunnyside & all the other beach bars

User Info Menu

whoa!!!!! You cook also??? I missed that memo. Please don't forget your neighbors on the 3rd floor of Building B Can't wait to meet you and Mrs. Crusher AND your friends at Travellers.

I have 2 more days until my single digit fidget!!

User Info Menu

As a parting gift I get to have a wisdom tooth removed today.....soooooooo looking forward to that! Not so much....

[/url]

User Info Menu

Just think of the Red Stripes that you will be drinking to ease the pain~ Bless up Crusher!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Well down to three days on the counter.....soon come! Sad to hear about Neville he was such a nice man. We always tried to buy from him several times when we reached. Won't be the same without him.

[/url]

User Info Menu

How many less days Crusher?????- lol!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I'm officially off on Friday....to run errands, do laundry and stuff.....then we get up super early on Saturday to catch our flight to Toronto....like 4AM.....a few hours of a layover there and then off to Montego! Should be in Montego at 7:30PM....

[/url]