Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2015 Crusher Negril Tour - A Self Centred Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: The 2015 Crusher Negril Tour - A Self Centred Trip Report

Just saw a video from this morning, rough seas! Not travelling alone either, Uncle Johnny is coming with me! Two Redstrpes every round!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican71 View Post
    Just 2 more days of work and me and my crew will be joining you. Were you able to get the foam mattress cover for your wife?

Are the seas rough because of the weather system affected the East Coast?
    Yeah we got her all hooked up!
    Last edited by Crusher; 01-29-2015 at 07:40 AM.
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Wednesday.

So the internet wasn't working at the office so I had to make my way the road to Travellers and partake in the free wifi at the bar. I was double fisting Red Stripe and Earl Grey Tea! I know seems like a strange combo but it is what it is!

I sat there for a while and was joined by Denise after a couple of hours. We made plans for the SuperBowl and reserved a table. I had it in my mind to head out to Sav la Mar as I needed another 'sponge' for Brenda and Doc needed to pay for his insurance. So Doc and I loaded into his car, we bought some road beers and headed on the way to Sav. I don't know what goes on in the insurance office but it took for freaking ever! I sat out in the parking lot for like an hour. We eventually got everything squared away and got Doc all fixed up.

I had a couple of things we needed one being the sponge for the bed and the other being a pot to cook our curry chicken in. We managed both at the same spot thankfully and then we were on our way back to Negril. Our friends who are staying in Montego were doing a day trip to come visit us so I needed to make my way back to hang out with them. When we got back to Negril we made a short stop at The Corner Bar for some Jerk Chicken and Rice. We picked up some stuff for Annette as well and we ran it up to her.

We spent the rest of the day at the beach. The ocean is rough right now but everyone braved it and had fun in the waves. We eventually made our way back to the room and had a mini party on our deck.

It was a good day!

I took a bunch of pictures and will post them later.

[/url]

User Info Menu

Did I hear pictures- If you team up with PWG, no that's a Red Stripe a thon!!~ Thanks Crusher for taking time for your trip report. Cheers bro!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures!! It will pass the time until we arrive tomorrow!!!

User Info Menu

Congrats Jamerican71 on your return back home!!~ Ahhh, the sleepless night tonight
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Great report Crusher,please keep it coming!

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Vince;153610]Congrats Jamerican71 on your return back home!!~ Ahhh, the sleepless night tonight[/QUOTE

I'm about to burst with total excitement. I am going to try to sleep tonight since it's an early flight! I get excited every trip and folks always ask me if this is my first trip to Jamaica. I laugh and tell them I've been going since I was 6 months old since I lived there when I was a kid and then been back numerous times since we emigrated to the US (Thanks to my Jamaican daddy and my American mommy). I sure do miss when travel to Jamaica was on their dime!

User Info Menu

^^^LOL,-So our next on site trip report is on you!!!!-LOL~ Safe travels mon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Thursday.

I don't know what happened to my photos I was pretty sure I downloaded them on the computer but I can't find them. Sorry folks.

So the sea is really rough down here right now. Seems to me it was like this last year too. Apparently there is a cold front up the Atlantic that is causing this. We didn't care and went in the ocean anyways. We spent hours out there....enough that I got a bit of a burn going. We had lots of fun riding the waves.

We had supper at Sunset After Dark and then a small deck party after.

Yes this is a bit abbreviated! Oy vey! :P

[/url]