Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: The 2015 Crusher Negril Tour - A Self Centred Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: The 2015 Crusher Negril Tour - A Self Centred Trip Report

Great to hear they are available again. I hated throwing mine away. If you see them closer to NBCC please let me know. We are loving your report and will be sitting under your tree in 9 long days! Thanks for getting us through until then.

User Info Menu

Tuesday.

As you can see from the pics previously posted this was a beach day for us. We started out the day making breakfast in the room. There is just something magical about bacon. Especially when its being eaten on your deck in Jamaica!

We made our way down to the beach and got in the water as soon as we got our chairs positioned under some trees. The water was refreshing and the sun was shining. We made it out there later than we wanted so the afternoon clouds were masking the wonderful rays of the sun on and off. It was hot and then cool hot and then cool. That chased my wife back out to deck chairs. My friend DK and I stayed out there for a while as it was the first day she made it into the water. Its great to be in the ocean. This year there are TONNES of small fish in the water near the beach and they like bumping into your legs and feet. We even saw some jumping out of the water right in front of us. We tried to get some pics but the little buggers are pretty quick! It was fun times though.

Eventually we came out of the water and visited on the beach with some of our friends. Our evening plan was cooking pasta and pasta sauce in the room and chilling on the deck. All of that was accomplished.

I think we are going to stroll down the beach today and check out some sites. Have a gooder!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Respect Crusher!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Crusher! Fun thread and I must say it was great meeting you at Travellers! Keep enjoying the trip and perhaps we cross paths again!

User Info Menu

Wednesday.

The days are becoming very similar down here lol!

We got up early to go to the beach and catch as much sun as we could. Our plans were to stay out there as much as we could before the inevitable clouds rolled in. The beach is packed as much as I have ever seen it down here at the Beach Club and the water was full of floaters today. It was nice to chat with several different folks. There were even other people from Regina there. Its funny how often that happens to us!

We lounged around and made plans to wander down the beach for some lunch. We stopped at Bar B Barn to see what they had and had a Red Stripe. The menu wasn't exciting us and they didn't have any jerk chicken ready so we continued on our way. Two doors down of course is Bourbon Beach and you could smell the chicken cooking from the beach. We wandered up to the bar and ordered some drinks and chicken. Brenda asked for the 1/4 Chicken of white meat and I got the 1/2. My order was a mistake as soon as I seen it.....that's a whole lotta chicken my friends!!!!! We forgot the camera so no pics today but don't worry I will be back!! It was fantastic. Be wary of the side sauce though as its not for the faint of heart!! LOL!! I love it!! We packed up the remains and came back to our beach. Brenda went for a nap and I sat on the loungers with some of our friends. There is a lady here from Whitehorse in the Yukon and she's fun to sit and talk with

I eventually made my way back up to the room as Deck Gravity was catching up with me!

Our friends that we were sharing a room with had a mini adventure today as DK took Kevin up the West End to show him some of the sights. Doc took them all the way out to the WestEnder Inn. He got to see Rick's and the Lighthouse as well. They were back in the room when I got back so we chatted and made plans to go hang at the Beach Bar for a while. Did that and then I made my way back to the room for some rest.

Not sure what we have going on today sounds like it might be just another take what we can get day. I should hit the ATM somewhere but other than that everything is irie in Negril!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Runnin Mon View Post
    Crusher! Fun thread and I must say it was great meeting you at Travellers! Keep enjoying the trip and perhaps we cross paths again!
    Thanks. We are here until Monday Afternoon and then its back to reality.

[/url]

User Info Menu

I HATE reality!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post
    Thanks. We are here until Monday Afternoon and then its back to reality.
    Is it my imagination, but is your trip just flying by....
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

^^^ Agree with ya. Time flies when ya having fun, especially in Ja.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Hey Crusher, is the ocean calmer this week compared to last week?