Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The 2015 Crusher Negril Tour - A Self Centred Trip Report

User Info Menu

Re: The 2015 Crusher Negril Tour - A Self Centred Trip Report

Sandy is my favorite too, Craig and I was wondering the same thing....... hope she's nearby

User Info Menu

WAKE UP Crusher!!!- We are waiting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Tuesday. Oy vey.

So the sea is really rough down here right now so we haven’t been spending a lot of time at the beach. The room we have has an awesome deck and it seems to be were we have moored ourselves until the wind and the waves pass.

We spent part of the morning counting the Red Stripe Caps on our deck table…….a good part of the day! :P Lets just say I ordered the second truck early my friends! LOL!

I made an epic breakfast of sweet pepper red onion mushroom and freshly grated cheese omelettes with toast. Everyone seemed to enjoy it. As we were chilling we concocted a plan to go visit Colette at her Bar. I don’t know how many of you who have been there but its awesome…..the beers are cold and the hugs are plentiful!

B wasn’t feeling up the trip so it was just me DK and Kevin who made our way down. As always we got the front row seating! I do love that little spot on the side of the road. We drank many beers and shared many laughs. Colette put a few braids in DK’s hair and Kevin ended up bartending! LOL! The look on the locals faces when they came in was funny as hell seeing a 6’2 white guy behind the bar! I think he even managed a few tips lol!

After a while I made my way back to the NBCC and chilled. Just another day in Jamaica!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

The internet is broken at the NBCC so I am down at Travellers....the things I do for you people! :P

So its like 8:30AM...I'm half in the bag already...the ocean is still crazy rough......oh my liver! LOL!!!!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_2920.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  85.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_2922.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  89.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_2924.jpg
Views: 515
Size:  84.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_2929.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  93.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_2927.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  84.4 KB
    Last edited by Crusher; 01-28-2015 at 08:42 AM.

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Red Stripe shortage yet?
    Mayyyyybe!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Great pics Crusher I love Colettes she is a great lady. Cant wait for my voyage to Red ground!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Yuo are making me homesick! Another great report. Enjoy your day!

User Info Menu

I am doing my best....lol.....the girls at Travellers are giving me a hard time....saying I need to have a drink a detox drink lol!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Drink a magnum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]