Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blue Mahoe

User Info Menu

Blue Mahoe

Anyone have feedback on this restaurant. Need to try it this reach. Any pics or reviews? Breakfast coconut french toast looks and sounds like something I need to try.

User Info Menu

Re: Blue Mahoe

We've been there for dinner a couple of times and really enjoyed it. I had the curried goat both times and it was excellent.
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Blue Mahoe is our favorite restaurant in Negril for a nice meal. Everything we've ever had there has been delicious. We stayed at Spa Retreat last year for a few days as well. Here are a couple pictures from our last visit:
    Name:  P1010357.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  97.2 KB
    Name:  P1010354.jpg
Views: 735
Size:  97.1 KB

User Info Menu

Good service, they forgot to pick us up so they comped a round of drinks. Food was good, but it actually came out too fast. Sounds weird even saying that about a Jamaican restaurant. We would have preferred to string out the experience a little longer. Still prefer Ivan's

User Info Menu

Top notch service and food was very good. Jamaican dishes reasonably priced had an upscale and intimate feel.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by saeyedoc View Post
    Good service, they forgot to pick us up so they comped a round of drinks. Food was good, but it actually came out too fast. Sounds weird even saying that about a Jamaican restaurant. We would have preferred to string out the experience a little longer. Still prefer Ivan's
    i agree with you . . . our food came out quick quick and i've been there a lot of times. i also prefer ivan's . . .

User Info Menu

We have stayed at Spa Retreat a couple of times. The food is great and the atmosphere is wonderful! Some may think its a little pricey.
    Name:  IMG_0641.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  86.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_0654.jpg
Views: 623
Size:  93.2 KB

User Info Menu

Stayed there 2 years ago and enjoyed the food and drinks. My favorites were any of the breakfast items and coconut shrimp. Coconut Pie was right on time too!

User Info Menu

Their Blue Mahoe burger might have been best burger I ever had..not much of a burger person but it was amazing..

User Info Menu

We were going to go there last night for dinner.........Drove up and down the street 4 times and never found it........ended up going to Pushcart..........