Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: * * * * * * ~~ ~ ~ Languid Days, the Green Flash and Star Filled Nights ~ ~ ~ * * * *

User Info Menu

Re: * * * * * * ~~ ~ ~ Languid Days, the Green Flash and Star Filled Nights ~ ~ ~ * *

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna3 View Post
    I be happy to meet you. I'll be here until mid March. I walk by NTH almost everyday - not hard to spot: old dude, 6'2", buck ninety-five, camo full brim hat, looks lost. Just call me over.
    rocknrollfarmer, Kahuna3 is a very approachable and humble man, don't miss the chance to meet him. Hoping to see you both this reach.

User Info Menu

Re: * * * * * * ~~ ~ ~ Languid Days, the Green Flash and Star Filled Nights ~ ~ ~ * *

So glad you are doing a trip report again. Every time I checked in here I looked for it...was starting to give up hope. This will be a great way (like last year) to get me ready for my 3/14 arrival. So thanks and I hope you have an awesome time!
    Ya Mon...Heading home
    10/9-10/16 @ Idle Awhile & the Zoo!
    3/14-3/21 @ The Zoo

User Info Menu

Yes indeed the right team won. Respect Kahuna!

User Info Menu

Kahuna, you are either having a wonderful time or you haven't found your "groove yet". Miss the reports.......

User Info Menu

K3, come backkkkk pleaseeeeeee
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Less is more..... Would rather read a page than a paragraph.

User Info Menu

Where is that GROOVE?????
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

I ran across Kahuna a few times last week while he was looking for his groove. Some of his crew may have rolled into town now.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Great start! Hope you found your groove. Getting a little concerned, though.

User Info Menu

Perhaps he HAS found his groove, which is why he isn't posting?? lol