Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Be Careful in Negril

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Be Careful in Negril

Quote Originally Posted by Limo Mon View Post
    Rob not blaming the victim just posting my opinion how to maybe not put a target on yourself to become a victim.
    No worries man. I did not mean to imply that you were blaming the victim, because that should never be the case. But as you correctly pointed out, there are simple ways to make yourself safer in very easy ways.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: Be Careful in Negril

Rob thanks for the reminder I know better than to believe everything I hear...so many stories that were so far stretched and inaccurate...not just bad the good ones get embellished too... Nothing but good times for me and good experiences...feel bad for those people that have had bad experiences, and I'm sure they didn't see it coming..this thread is messy...and I feel a way about it...the last thing I would do is to point fingers at the unsuspecting victims..or make them feel like they did something wrong sorry if I offended anyone