Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: First visit - 3 days

User Info Menu

First visit - 3 days

So stoked. Our first trip to Negril happens on Wednesday. Airfare is booked finalizing the room today. Will be there Wednesday - Saturday. Our first trip to Jamaica. Yeah!

Jeff

User Info Menu

Re: First visit - 3 days

You will have a great time!!! I hope you have a safe trip!

User Info Menu

Thanks. We are super excited.

User Info Menu

Wow I still remember my first time so so many years ago like it was yesterday. Each time after continues to be as cool as the first. Good luck and good times to you. You will love it.

User Info Menu

Jeff I hope you enjoy as much as the rest of us did on on first trip. Did you decide to stay in Negril or outside of Negril at Sunset Yoga retreat?
    Rosalie
    Once u go u know

User Info Menu

We are doing Negril proper. We decided for our first trip better to stick to the more known area. Plan to stay at Negril Tree House.

User Info Menu

Great choice for your first of many reaches. You will have a lot of fun there. Be sure to walk the beach in both directions, many fun adventures to be found. And at least once if not more, take a cab to the west end, check out the many bars and restaurants on the cliffs!

User Info Menu

Cool. Thanks. Definitely want to visit Rick's and check out the diving. Want to Stand up paddle we are pretty avid paddlers. Also would like to do some diving of some sorts.

User Info Menu

Right next door to Tree house is Country Country, great small hotel, nice little bar and great breakfast. Have a wonderful time
    Rosalie
    Once u go u know

User Info Menu

Thanks. Airfare secured, living social purchased, dates available at the tree house just waiting a call back to confirm the dates.