Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: One Love Pub Crawl

User Info Menu

Re: One Love Pub Crawl

M&G, I really enjoyed your post. Our winters in Indiana aren't nearly as bad as yours but I totally get the gist of your post!!!

User Info Menu

Doing the pub crawl May 1st. Anyone else?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Maryann View Post
    Lol! Thanks for being the first one to say it.
    It's not for everyone. It turns into a party after a few stops. If your not a drinker or don't think you will like bar hopping in a standing room only bus then no.... it's probably not for you.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin, PA View Post
    It turns into a party after a few stops.
    That's the point, isn't it? At least that's what I've always thought of when I hear Pub Crawl. Maybe someone needs to develop the One Love Scenic tour for people who don't want the "party" atmosphere, but want to check out places on the West End. I just don't understand why people would go on a tour that is specifically designed to take people bar-to-bar if they didn't want to be around people drinking - and the high chance that some people will be drinking too much. Of course, a person doesn't have to drink at all, but does anyone really expect it to remain quiet?

User Info Menu

So all you ppl saying it's worth being jammed into a bus way over capacity and you are still having fun i highly doubt it
    Oh do you now? What possible motive do people have to lie about whether or not they enjoyed a particular excursion or activity? Enlighten me, please!

AS stated previously, I throughly enjoyed the Pub Crawl, even as a non-drinker. Enjoying a spliff at each stop along with soda or water was still a lot of fun. AS for Newfie's comments, I'm not really sure who thinks she is to determine whether or not a third party unrelated to her in any way found something enjoyable or not. I don't have any incentive for lying about my experience, nor does anyone else that I'm aware of. I think its a safe bet that if someone reports they had fun on the pub crawl, they did indeed enjoy themselves. I'm not saying it's everyone's cup of tea, but to backhandedly accuse those of promoting it as liars is a bit much, IMO. What is the point in doing so? What does calling a significant number of people liars do for you, anyway?
    Last edited by Troublemaker_420; 04-23-2015 at 05:12 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin, PA View Post
    It's not for everyone. It turns into a party after a few stops. If your not a drinker or don't think you will like bar hopping in a standing room only bus then no.... it's probably not for you.
    Yes, you're right, Kevin, and thanks for not going all "defensive" on me. We have been on the One Love Bus and was just saying that I didn't want to be the first one to say it wasn't an enjoyable experience for me, but to each their own; right? Everyone is entitled to their opinion. We loved Lenbert, but by the end of the "trip," it was getting a little crazy, and I'm a drinker. We did get to meet some great people. Just not my cup of tea, but I'm happy for Lenbert. Nice man.
    Last edited by Maryann; 04-23-2015 at 08:30 AM.

User Info Menu

Maybe you just needed a cup of tea of the Mrs. Brown's type.

User Info Menu

LOL! How do you know I didn't?

User Info Menu

does the bus run daily?
    My friends want to go in November.
    Thanks

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pretty40 View Post
    does the bus run daily?
    My friends want to go in November.
    Thanks
    Wednesdays or Fridays, you can e-mail Lenbert here: bananaznegril@hotmail.com

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.