Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Wearing "camo" clothes or hats

User Info Menu

Re: Wearing "camo" clothes or hats

See what I mean about blaze orange camo at a Packer Game

Name:  blaze orange camo.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  94.0 KB

User Info Menu

Ah yes, Cap! Nowhere to hide in Lambeau, is there?

User Info Menu

Another beautiful day on the frozen tundra!
    "Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."
    -- E. Gary Gygax

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Oil View Post
    See what I mean about blaze orange camo at a Packer Game

Name:  blaze orange camo.jpg
Views: 558
Size:  94.0 KB
    On a cold day at Lambeau there is more blaze than green and gold. As far as camo goes, they are my favorite,old wore out,dont you dare throw those out shorts that I own. If they think my skinny,white 50+ y/o ass is impersonating or disrespecting any one in the military, they got some serious eye problems and issues. I wont wear them through the airport, but if they ask me to remove them I will. Drop trou right then and there and ask 'em to dinner. Nobody asks me to drop trou any more...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by limeex2 View Post
    On a cold day at Lambeau there is more blaze than green and gold. As far as camo goes, they are my favorite,old wore out,dont you dare throw those out shorts that I own. If they think my skinny,white 50+ y/o ass is impersonating or disrespecting any one in the military, they got some serious eye problems and issues. I wont wear them through the airport, but if they ask me to remove them I will. Drop trou right then and there and ask 'em to dinner. Nobody asks me to drop trou any more...
    Well, nobody could think THAT would be disrespectful.

User Info Menu

You weren't supposed to bring black mosquito coils into JA either - I've never seen them, all mine are green - but they must be good and toxic if they are banned - although I don't see these or camo banned anymore. Obeah books still banned....

http://www.embassyofjamaica.org/VISc...regulation.htm
    Customs Regulations and Prohibited Items

Incoming Duty-Free Items

An adult 18 years or older is allowed the following duty-free items:
    • No more than 50 cigars or 200 cigarettes, or 1/2 pound of tobacco
    • One quart or one litre or spirits, cordials, and wine
    • Six fluid ounces of perfumed spirits
    • 12 fluid ounces of toilet water

Prohibited Incoming Items
    • Base or counterfeit coin of any country
    • Indecent and obscene prints, photographs, cinematograph films, lithographs, engravings, books, cards, or written communications or any indecent or obscene articles whether similar to the above or not and any parcels, packages or packets having thereon or on the cover thereof, any words, marks, or designs which are grossly offensive or of an indecent or obscene character
    • All publications of deLaurence Scott and Company of Chicago in the United States of America relating to divination, magic, occultism or supernatural arts
    • All publications of the Red Star Publishing Company of Chicago in the United States of America relating to divination, magic, occultism or supernatural arts
    • Fresh flowers
    • Plants
    • Honey
    • Fruits
    • Meats and vegetables (except canned). Please note that Kosher foods require special documentation
    • Coffee (in any form)
    • Firearms and explosives
    • Used tyres
    • Two-way radios
    • Dangerous drugs, including marijuana

User Info Menu

This one has camo banned. Not an issue for me, my camo is too warm anyway - luau shirts for me!
    https://www.mns.gov.jm/press-release...er-customs-act

User Info Menu

That's crazy lol I could understand if u had a full on camp outfit. Also I wonder when they started banning metal detectors. I met a guy who stayed on the beach where we stay and he went to Negril once a year and had a metal detector that worked in the water. He spent all every morning walking in the water with his metal detector. The stuff he found was amazing and he said that metal detector payed for two vacations a year. One in Negril and one at a different place. He even found a lady,s wedding ring that she lost when she was in the water. Maybe he just takes it apart and puts it in his suitcase and keeps his mouth shut when going through customs. Glad I saw this post but still think I will bring my camp shorts and hat but won't be wearing it on the plane lol.

User Info Menu

I like it when people wear camouflage. It makes it easy to know I don't want to talk to them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SoloTraveller View Post
    I like it when people wear camouflage. It makes it easy to know I don't want to talk to them.

Please post a pic of yourself, it will make it easy the other way around as well. No need to waste ones time with such a judgmental individual.

"Dangerous drugs, including marijuana"

Marijuana is dangerous?