Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 18 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast

Thread: Rocky's taxi and tour service

User Info Menu

Re: Rocky's taxi and tour service

Rocky...see you in November.....Scott and Janet

User Info Menu

Yes my friends, looking forward to seeing you too.

User Info Menu

Will send you a PM with our flight and arrival dates.....again thanks for the wonderful trip last time....the family loved Mayfield....especially since you joined us in the falls! the grandkids are still talking about it.

User Info Menu

Hey Rocky, Thank you for taking such good care of my family in August! They had an amazing time! It was a very special trip for my Dad. It was like a homecoming for him. He enjoyed every minute in Jamaica.

My parents are already planning another trip to Negril for July 2013. I’ll provide more details as soon as they cement down the dates.

It was great seeing you again last month! Hope you’re having a good weekend! Thanks again for everything!!

- Daisy
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Hi Scott and Janet Its nice to hear from you guys, I am happy to know that you had a wonderful time.
    looking forward to seeing you again, It was a pleasure for us to make you guys day a great one. We will
    be available anytime your back to make your trip a memorable one.

Hi Daisy it nice to hear from you, I am happy that your parents had an amazing time, I am happy that they were pleased with
    my driver as I was unable to take them back to the airport. It was great seeing you again. Looking forward to seeing them again.

Thanks for everything guys.

User Info Menu

Hi Clarity, please tell your dad that I like his jokes about Jamaica

User Info Menu

Rocky - do you have any recommendations for licensed/insured drivers who are willing to provide short rides in the evenings along the beach and cliff roads?

Thanks!

User Info Menu

Hi Melody, I am based in Negril, and I do short rides too. I also have other drivers in my company to back me up when I am busy.

User Info Menu

Thanks...it's a nice extra....see you in Nov....21 st at 3:00!

User Info Menu

Name:  rockystaxi.jpg
Views: 769
Size:  97.6 KB