Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Few pics from the last few days.

User Info Menu

Re: Few pics from the last few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Hussyband View Post
    Are you going for a second trip this year, Mikey?
    Yes, thinking about Aug for ATI and/or Nov for thanksgiving.

User Info Menu

Love the puppy and ice cold jelly pix. What exactly do you do with ice cold jelly.

User Info Menu

Jelly coconuts. Drink them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by never2many View Post
    Love the puppy and ice cold jelly pix. What exactly do you do with ice cold jelly.
    Immature coconuts are called "jelly" because the hard inner meat is still soft enough to spread like jelly.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    (Where it's always a Rocky Mountain high.)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyNYC View Post
    Yes, thinking about Aug for ATI and/or Nov for thanksgiving.
    We will be at tensing for thanksgiving as usual. Someone booked the cottage I had last year out from under us, but if you'd like to meet up with myself, Tim and the rest of the crew for lunch, let me know. We're tossing about the idea of a show at bourbon beach one night if anything good is playing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hussyband View Post
    We will be at tensing for thanksgiving as usual. Someone booked the cottage I had last year out from under us, but if you'd like to meet up with myself, Tim and the rest of the crew for lunch, let me know. We're tossing about the idea of a show at bourbon beach one night if anything good is playing.
    Cool, I'm in for anything. Although, I'm thinking about doing either the reggae half or 10k, so that would change my thanksgiving plans. I dont know if I could be down there for ten days and still run a race. If I decide to run, I'd likely be getting there on the 3rd or 4th. I'll reach out as we get closer.