Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Welcome to all June 2015 visitors!!

User Info Menu

Welcome to all June 2015 visitors!!

Hi all visitors coming to Negril on June 2015!!!

We would be more than please to welcome you to Jamaica and be part of your upcoming trip to Jamaica!

Please call us if you do not arrange for your airport transfer to Negril as yet. One or our drivers will be available to pick you up and take care of you!

Learn more about us and find out our best rates! Check out website and facebook pages and read our guests' reviews on tripadvisor. Our references can be found on Transport section of this site!

Owen

Call : (876) 362 4906 or (876) 540 4009
    email: crossjamaicatours@gmail.com
    www.crossjamaicatours.com

User Info Menu

Re: Welcome to all June 2015 visitors!!

Hey Owen - Can I call one of your numbers at 1:00am for a pickup at Bourbon Beach or Roots Bamboo? Or is it best to make arrangements ahead of time?

In Negril, you never know when and where you may find yourself, with a need to get back to your hotel or search for some late night munchies.

User Info Menu

Re: Welcome to all June 2015 visitors!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    Hey Owen - Can I call one of your numbers at 1:00am for a pickup at Bourbon Beach or Roots Bamboo? Or is it best to make arrangements ahead of time?

In Negril, you never know when and where you may find yourself, with a need to get back to your hotel or search for some late night munchies.
    Yes Mike! Call one of my numbers ahead of time so that you can make arrangements with one of my drivers.
    Thanks
    Owen