Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New immigration forms - YIPPEE

User Info Menu

Re: New immigration forms - YIPPEE

When the form becomes available could someone let us know?? Thanks I like to have ours ready as well.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SLP View Post
    At least the new form finally has enough room for where you are staying. Trying to squeeze in the hotel plus it's address, parish, and town was Damn near impossible on the tiny one line they used to have.
    I just write "Hotel name, Negril". Never been questioned.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weathermon & Mi Lady View Post
    I just write "Hotel name, Negril". Never been questioned.
    Same here

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Went through the kiosk line in August, no stamp in my passport just a receipt printed out.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

So does everyone need their own form or is it still per family?

User Info Menu

If I remember correctly, they told us one per family on the plane and then one per person when we got to immigration. Of course I forgot there was a new immigration form until it was brought up here so let's hope someone can verify for you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl View Post
    So does everyone need their own form or is it still per family?

Ja immigration and customs require one per person

US immigration and customs require one per family

Cap

linston@redplate-negril.com

User Info Menu

Glad to see the return slip went away. PITA to keep it.

New forms look much nicer. I always mess up my first try on those forms.

[QUOTE=Flipadelphia26;160689]If only mercuh would let its own citizens come and go as freely.[/QUOTE

All in the name of safety from the boogey man.

I personally love this line that is in all US passports. Keep this in mind the next time you pull into a 3 hour wait at immigrations.

The Secretary of State of the United States of America hereby requests all whom it may concern to permit the citizen/national of the United States named herein to pass without delay or hindrance and in case of need to give all lawful aid and protection.

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=hille141;165079]Glad to see the return slip went away. PITA to keep it.

New forms look much nicer. I always mess up my first try on those forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipadelphia26 View Post
    If only mercuh would let its own citizens come and go as freely.[/QUOTE

All in the name of safety from the boogey man.

I personally love this line that is in all US passports. Keep this in mind the next time you pull into a 3 hour wait at immigrations.

The Secretary of State of the United States of America hereby requests all whom it may concern to permit the citizen/national of the United States named herein to pass without delay or hindrance and in case of need to give all lawful aid and protection.
    The next time you wait in a long line just be thankful that you are a Citizen of the United States and can get in without having to swim a river or hide in a wheel well of an airplane. I bet there are hundreds of thousands if not millions who would gladly exchange a 3 hour wait from you for a night in a refugee camp somewhere chocked full of "boogey men".

Puts a different perspective on things.
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Yeah, you're right. We shouldn't hold ourselves, our freedom and our government to a higher standard because of Syrian refugees.

Citizens of their own country should be able to re-enter freely and without hindrance.