Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Petrona gone @ Blue Cave

User Info Menu

Petrona gone @ Blue Cave

As you all know Petrona is gone at Blue Cave...Heather is running the day to day
    Anybody know where Petrona , is ?

User Info Menu

Re: Petrona gone @ Blue Cave

Hate to hear she is gone unless of course it was by her choice. Does Susan still own?

User Info Menu

I dont know if Susan owns the place...But what a difference in professionalism...not what I am used to
    Definately a step back IMO...contemplating cancelling my stay

User Info Menu

Yeah it's horrible about teddy n patrona...

But what about their rates?!?? It's been a few years since I stayed there... And it was always $55 for the tower rooms- now I checked and they're $100 a night? Is that new?

User Info Menu

rates went up a few years back i sort of blame myself as the first time i stayed i mentioned i was suspicious of staying there cause the rates were so low. now why would i mention that??

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    rates went up a few years back i sort of blame myself as the first time i stayed i mentioned i was suspicious of staying there cause the rates were so low. now why would i mention that??
    So it was your fault...
    Major bummer about Petrona, Teddy too though that was a long time coming. I guess they both were, but Teddy had been talking about moving on for a long time. As far as I know the issues with Petrona started fairly recently, the past year or two. I'd still like to know if all of the regular security guys are there, guess I'll make a couple calls.