Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Southwest Airlines?

User Info Menu

Southwest Airlines?

Has any one used southwest airlines out of the Midwest to fly to Negril in Feb. Never used them before but the price is good this year. Just looking for others experiences. Thanks John
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Re: Southwest Airlines?

I fly from Orlando to MBJ 6 times a year. Two bags free, no change fee.....

Best airline to fly

Cap

linston@redplate-negril.com

User Info Menu

Thanks Capt D I think I will book through them the price is good
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I flew Southwest of Midway this past May. I didn't have any problems going to Jamaica or returning from Jamaica. The nonstop flight was wonderful. I like Midway better O'Hare.

User Info Menu

I fly SW 20-30 times a year between TPA, MCO, FLL, BWI, LAS, MAN, their non-stops can't be beat, Big Fan and make sure you sign-up for Rapid Rewards.With a SW Credit Card, you earn double points buying your tickets.

User Info Menu

Flew SW from Little Rock to MBJ last April. Connected over Baltimore. All flights departed on time, and arrived early.
    Probably the smoothest trip to Jamaica yet. Packrat is correct on using the SW credit card. Usually can get a 50,000 bonus
    for signing up. If you travel on the right days, that close to two round trip tickets.

User Info Menu

Best option out there by far.
    Formerly SmokeySteve...but i lost my password.

User Info Menu

The last 3 times I've been to JA I have used SW. I travel a lot for work so I get there on rewards points - only paid airport taxes. Can't beat that.

So yes, I highly recommend SW to JA (even if the flights weren't nearly free).

User Info Menu

Just know that with Southwest there is no assigned seating. You either do the early bird check in or check in yourself 24 hours before departure. Southwest is a great airline and always my first choice.

User Info Menu

I like them! But over the last 8? months they reduced the number of daily flights to/from Mobay. If I like the departure times I book them, if not I book through American or Delta.