Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: That under 30 day countdown

User Info Menu

Re: That under 30 day countdown

29 days ,,,,,,yeah.

User Info Menu

21 for me . . .

User Info Menu

So what do you guys do day 1?

User Info Menu

48 lonnng dayz

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy823 View Post
    So what do you guys do day 1?
    Unpack
    Relax and take it all in! since I can sleep the night before so day 1 is chilling time and then it all goes UP hill day 2 on...
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

30 days as of today!!!!!! I've only been waiting roughly 390 days to be saying that (countdown started when I touched down back in the states!!)!

User Info Menu

i usually don't sleep the night before, so once i arrive, i try to do as little as possible and early to bed!
    i'm driving to portland this trip, have chosen to do one night in mo bay to relax and rest before going to porty!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JitterBug View Post
    i usually don't sleep the night before, so once i arrive, i try to do as little as possible and early to bed!
    i'm driving to portland this trip, have chosen to do one night in mo bay to relax and rest before going to porty!!
    Normally I'd just chill myself but I get there early Friday in 2 weeks so can't miss drifters! I'll be spent pretty early...I

User Info Menu

Real close! 34 mo days!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

I'm under 30 again.

I don't keep countdowns any more. It looks like a one week out of ten for the foreseeable future

Cap

linston@redplate-negril.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaind & Linston View Post
    I'm under 30 again.

I don't keep countdowns any more. It looks like a one week out of ten for the foreseeable future

Cap
    I'm down to 4....well, 3 and change since my shuttle picks me up at 1:30 AM Friday.....Finally!!!!!!!!