Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Negril to treasue Beach? Any thoughts?

User Info Menu

Negril to treasue Beach? Any thoughts?

Hey anyone gone from Negril to Treasure Beach in a day?
    ANy Thoughts?
    Irie Mon!

User Info Menu

Re: Negril to treasue Beach? Any thoughts?

You can. I wouldn't. Can't experience TB in a day.

User Info Menu

I did TB in a day and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I was only there for several hours, but it was nice to check the place out for a future stay. You can tie in a stop in Belmont on the way back, or a host of other options are available as well.

User Info Menu

I agree with TAH.

You can go there in a day... Just stay for 2-3 more, then head back.

that being said, if there was a headliner like Tarrus playing at Jack Sprats... I would consider it in a second and sleep the whole way home...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by booger View Post
    I did TB in a day and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I was only there for several hours, but it was nice to check the place out for a future stay. You can tie in a stop in Belmont on the way back, or a host of other options are available as well.
    You can do it and have fun, sure. But you can't get the vibe of Treasure Beach in a day, or two even.

User Info Menu

We went to Lovers Leap and stopped by Treasure beach on the way back. We weren't their for very long but were able to check out a couple of places that we may stay at on our next reach. It looks really laid back and loved what little of the vibe we were able to experience.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by danabana12 View Post
    Hey anyone gone from Negril to Treasure Beach in a day?
    ANy Thoughts?
    Irie Mon!
    I used to do it all the time. Especially when I lived in Treasure Beach but..... Treasure Beach is not so much a destination as it is a lifestyle and a little more laid back than Negril. I think you get hustled an harassed a lot less and generally speaking there is not as many transplants from other areas of Jamaica there as in Negril so it is more "family".

A day trip is okay but staying a few days or a week or more will allow you to experience Jamaica a little more like a local than a tourist.

Just my opinion.
    Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

I went for an afternoon after Lover's Leap last December. After that, I decided I wanted to spend my fiftieth birthday there with friends. We just got back Saturday. Best trip I have ever had to Jamaica. Cannot wait to go back. We are scheduled for Negril again in December, but I'm thinking very hard about ditching those plans and going back to TB.

User Info Menu

It can be as short as 6 hours or as long as dawn to night...

It's your choice .....How much do you want to do?

Cap
    Last edited by captaind & Linston; 09-23-2015 at 05:07 PM.

linston@redplate-negril.com

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spiff View Post
    I went for an afternoon after Lover's Leap last December. After that, I decided I wanted to spend my fiftieth birthday there with friends. We just got back Saturday. Best trip I have ever had to Jamaica. Cannot wait to go back. We are scheduled for Negril again in December, but I'm thinking very hard about ditching those plans and going back to TB.
    Treasure Beach is a special kind of place.