Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live good!!!

User Info Menu

Live good!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Live good!!!

Jimmy James is known as Steven West.....

It is traditional to have these tokens at the funeral for the public. (Many of the attendees never knew the deceased...It a Jamaican thing)

I will always remember him........Bless

Name:  Scan.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  71.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by captaind & Linston; 09-25-2015 at 05:26 PM.

linston@redplate-negril.com

User Info Menu

Many fond memories of Jimmy aka Steven. I remember one memorable night at LTU when Jimmy's daughter joined her Father and sang along.

You are missed, but not forgotten....

VVHT

User Info Menu

Great guy!!!

User Info Menu

sweet soul

User Info Menu

Great memories of him...When we stayed at Seastar, they would have band practice, and I enjoyed talking music with him. Nice guy! Only regret is, that I didn't buy one of his cds. Anybody know of any available to buy? I do have great video of the show. Lately I've been listening a lot to Jimmy Cliff, and I think to myself . Jimmy Cliff sounds like Stephen West! Hang onto those memories those of you who met him or enjoyed his music. ONE LOVE...

User Info Menu

I was lucky enough to get one of his cd's and play it often.......if there is a way, r and r farmer, I could copy it and share it with you....are you down this winter?

User Info Menu

We were lucky enough to have Steven(Jimmy) play for us at our wedding. He was such a kind and gentle man and to this day when I hear "This Magic Moment" I only hear his voice and I picture walking down the aisle. He is very missed.

Rocknrollfarmer-You can download his music off iTunes.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Momthor3 View Post
    I was lucky enough to get one of his cd's and play it often.......if there is a way, r and r farmer, I could copy it and share it with you....are you down this winter?
    You could also put the files on a site like Dropbox and send R&R Farmer a link to them

User Info Menu

Homebrewer if I knew how to do that I sure would kinda technically challenged I cant even figure out how to get my countdown up.....did it couple years ago but not this year lol.....learn one new thing a day(forget two)