Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: One Love Pub Crawl

User Info Menu

Re: One Love Pub Crawl

Dont bother, i was left waiting 2 hrs! beware!!!

User Info Menu

I guess I wouldnt have "waited" two hours. Either I'd have called or texted Lenbert to see what was up, or shrugged my shoulders and went about doing something else. No need to wait two hours for anyone, even in Negril

User Info Menu

Especially in Negril.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Troublemaker_420 View Post
    I guess I wouldnt have "waited" two hours. Either I'd have called or texted Lenbert to see what was up, or shrugged my shoulders and went about doing something else. No need to wait two hours for anyone, even in Negril
    Even with no phone, they could have had the front desk call. Bummer it didn't work out for him though.

User Info Menu

HOw far in advance do you send email to book?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Keri View Post
    Arriving Friday and I'm sitting here talking to a friend who went on the One Love Pub Crawl and loved it! Could someone tell me how to reserve a spot? She said they just emailed and made a reservation. Now that was 3 years ago, so she doesn't remember the email. I've looked for info and can't find anything.

This will be our 17th trip and I have no clue how we have never done this pub crawl!
    Not sure how someone can't find info on this. I did a simple Google search and it popped up everywhere. smh

User Info Menu

Wife and I just confirmed for 12/27 pub crawl sounds like so much fun. Cant Wait.

User Info Menu

Dec 9 confirmed