Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: TimmyMon Trip Tracker Part Deux

User Info Menu

TimmyMon Trip Tracker Part Deux

I was really trying to wait a little bit to continue but all this Jamaica thinking is compelling me to continue writing... It's pretty cool sitting here on a rainy Thanksgiving day in Dallas with a glass of wine, a sub and writing about Jamaica...
    Sunday comes... Morning routines as aforementioned completed.. Breakfast at Tamboo... Head over to Coconuts and say hi to the family... I remember when little Jackie chan was born.. Funny seeing him get older...left coconuts at 10 ish... Have a beer and walk up towards the roundabout... I checked out the Negril gym on the way.. I know I want to workout at some point... Pretty cheap for 500j a workout... I see that canoe is closed... Head back to Tamboo as Dwayne picking me up at 3 for the football game... His girlfriend and my friend Nadine with him... They see the Boston sports fan in me as I'm yelling and screaming at the seastar.. The good guys won.. I met Chris and told him I'd be checking in to the seastar on Thursday...it's slow season so it was just my friends and a local named Shakey who were at the bar...I miss sunset but I'll sacrifice that for a patriots victory... We stop by the German bar for a pizza. .....my Negril favorite pizzas are German bar...Angela's ...and Italian cafe...side note!....
    Things got a little whacky when I got back to Tamboo....

A tourist ...white guy...was hit by a car crossing the street...the manager at my hotel saw the whole thing...the guy was killed on the spot...I didn't see my friend Michelle today so when she heard the news about a white tourist getting struck by Tamboo..well...she was concerned...when I saw rob Tuesday he realized it wasn't me...
    Poor guy...as many times as I've been to Jamaica I look both ways a million times before crossing because it still confuse the hell outta me...
    Rasta Levi and I hit up corner bar then hit mi yard....bedtime...

My new friend Michelle leaves tomorrow so I go down to see her at the treehouse....she's glad I'm not dead when I when I see her! We do breakfast at country country and she hands over all of her sub supplies she will no longer be needing...we hang at Sunnyside all day...then hit Italian cafe again ...we stop and say happy birthday to Barbara and meet obra and the gang...

Awoke Tuesday ....puffed a bit then walked left outta Tamboo...usually I go right but. ..Changing things up...I go left.... I walk down by canoe and stop at a few places along the way...I head back to Tamboo and chill on the hammock with a sub....quick shower then I head off for a cliffs walk... I take cabs sometimes but one of my favorite parts about Negril is walking around...i stop by and see Connie at Jenny's /cd and chat a bit...I run into shakey from seastar and walk over to 3 dives for the webcast... Rob and I had a few laughs and I was pretty Red Striped out....head back to Tamboo for a night cap on the porch ....

User Info Menu

Re: TimmyMon Trip Tracker Part Deux

Don't stop know. I'm enjoying tagging along.

User Info Menu

Re: TimmyMon Trip Tracker Part Deux

Walking is the best way to find all kinds of places, just be careful and stay safe.
    Thanks for the report.