Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blue Cave Castle

User Info Menu

Re: Blue Cave Castle

They usually don't run the card until they have communicated with you directly, so while you can still complete the reservation form I doubt it will bill through.

User Info Menu

Sure. But why not update your webpage and communicate what is going on? We'll see soon enough I guess.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Odinson View Post
    Sure. But why not update your webpage and communicate what is going on? We'll see soon enough I guess.
    hahahaha. update a web page. hahahaha.

maybe updated with something to the effect of:

"Notice:
    It is my intention to
    update this website
    at the next session
    of HTML"
    Last edited by MikeyNYC; 05-19-2016 at 09:08 AM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyNYC View Post
    hahahaha. update a web page. hahahaha.

maybe updated with something to the effect of:

"Notice:
    It is my intention to
    update this website
    at the next session
    of HTML"

LOL, yup! You will find that many small businesses in Jamaica do not employ the latest methods in web technology. And that includes updating content.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    LOL, yup! You will find that many small businesses in Jamaica do not employ the latest methods in web technology. And that includes updating content.
    All true. The room rate page must be easy to update, that seems to happen every year.

User Info Menu

Marketing, advertising and general communications seems to be lost on many of the business owners in Negril. I see so many places, especially on the west end, that could benefit from some additional signage and some well maintained social media\web sites. In the tourism industry, your web presence is the first impression most potential customers are going to get about your business. Next they need to be able to find the business once they are there. It seems as if many businesses have the impression that customers "just happen".

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

Kevin, you sound like Anthony Melchiori from Hotel Impossible.

...oh, wait - that already happened. {grin}

Name:  hotel-impossible_123-gardenia-resort_ss_010.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  88.0 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    Kevin, you sound like Anthony Melchiori from Hotel Impossible.

...oh, wait - that already happened. {grin}

Name:  hotel-impossible_123-gardenia-resort_ss_010.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  88.0 KB
    ??? tell me more!

User Info Menu

Mikey...when Anthony was in Negril doing his show a couple of years back, he and Rob got along famously. Anthony was so impressed with what Rob is doing and is trying to do in Negril that he wanted Rob to be part of his show...thus the pic.

Kevin...I understand your frustration, but if you listen very carefully to the show 'Hotel Impossible' while they were in Negril...they actually address the issues that frustrate you...but you really have to listen carefully.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyNYC View Post
    ??? tell me more!
    What Bnewb said.

Basically, Anthony found that the Gardenia Resort had a cr@ppy (if not nonexistent) web presence. He then went to Rob who offered to build them a website, host it and advertise them for free on Negril.com.

I don't know if you can stream the whole episode, but there are many clips available on the Hotel Impossible website.