Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blue Cave Castle

User Info Menu

Blue Cave Castle

We had originally booked four days on the beach, and five on the cliffs, but our beach reservation fell through. We've got five days at Home Sweet Home, and my other half wanted to stay at blue cave. I sent reservation requests through the website, but haven't heard back from them yet. I tried calling the phone number on the website, but I'm not able to get through. I keep getting an error message. This is kind of freaking me out since I can't contact them. Anyone staying there that knows what's going on? I'd be fine trying to extend our stay at Home Sweet Home, but it would be nice to know what the scoop is.....

User Info Menu

Re: Blue Cave Castle

Extend your stay at Home Sweet Home if you can. We were there last week and it was awesome. I originally booked at Blue Cave but ended up cancelling because I heard they closed the restaurant and other 'drama'. In their defense they refunded my $200 deposit which they didn't have to do. You will be good either way but HSH for sure is a nice spot and the staff and owner are really great people.

User Info Menu

Are you calling 957-4845? When are you going? If it were me I'd probably just play it by ear when I got there since you're already booked for five days at HSH. If you're going in feb, you might want to keep trying, as things can be booked up. It can occasionally be tough to get ahold of BCC on the phone, just fyi.
    Last edited by TAH; 01-29-2016 at 07:33 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TAH View Post
    Are you calling 957-4845? When are you going? If it were me I'd probably just play it by ear when I got there since you're already booked for five days at HSH. If you're going in feb, you might want to keep trying, as things can be booked up. It can occasionally be tough to get ahold of BCC on the phone, just fyi.
    That's the number I've been trying. Is it normal to get an error message though? I understand if it would actually ring and they were just busy or away from the phone. That noise you hear is me screaming in frustration. I so need to get on island chill time

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear that. New staff at the Castle. If you're going soon, I'd start looking at other places if you can't extend at HSH. We usually stay at the Castle, but we're trying something different this year.

User Info Menu

Mara, no that's not normal to get an error message, unless you forgot to dial a "1" first...
    Julie, are Santo, Michael, and Wint still there?

User Info Menu

Santa
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rjonsun View Post
    Santa
    Regards,
    Bob
    Interesting
    Petrona is gone and Heather is in charge
    info@bluecavecastle.com
    try that link

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rjonsun View Post
    Santa
    Regards,
    Bob
    Well ****. I've been calling him Santo for a long time now. Thanks.

Is he still there? How about Michael and Wint?

User Info Menu

The number to BCC is 876 957 4845.....you will not have any issues...Now you have the correct phone number