Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Pub Crawl

User Info Menu

Pub Crawl

I see from the link here that the pub crawl is Wed and Fri...are those the only two days, or does he do more since there's more people in Negril at this time of year? Trying to figure out what day to try to book it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys!

User Info Menu

Re: Pub Crawl

I understand Lenbert gets very crowded this time of year (standing room only on the bus) so he books additional days. For example, I tried to book on ride today but he suggested tomorrow (Thursday) because it is too crowded today. Recommend that you contact Lenbert to schedule a good time for you.

One Love Bus (Lenbert Williams) contact info is bananaznegril@hotmail.com or (876)874-6631.

User Info Menu

Lenbert increases the amount of days during busy season...give him an idea of what days you're looking at booking and he can pick the day that the bus isn't completely filled to the top already...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by frankk View Post
    I understand Lenbert gets very crowded this time of year (standing room only on the bus) so he books additional days. For example, I tried to book on ride today but he suggested tomorrow (Thursday) because it is too crowded today. Recommend that you contact Lenbert to schedule a good time for you.

One Love Bus (Lenbert Williams) contact info is bananaznegril@hotmail.com or (876)874-6631.
    Good to see you made it to Negril. How is everything going?

Peace and Guidance
    Free Opinions Offered. No tipping required. Hours: Open when I feel like it.

User Info Menu

Having an awesome holiday. Lennie opened his home for us at Irie Rest at Treasure Beach last week - recommend it highly. http://irierestguesthouse.com/public_html/index.php/en/

And all over Negril this week. Will need to do trip report later.
    Last edited by frankk; 02-10-2016 at 05:00 PM.