Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Long-timers I need advice.

User Info Menu

Re: Long-timers I need advice.

If you're an iffy flyer, like I am, and stress a lot ... give yourself 2 hrs Negril to Mobay; 2 hours for check in/immigration/security (although immi isn't an issue for Canadians now, I think) and book Club MoBay! Zoom thru Security (provided you are good!) and you're laughing! You never know when a flight to the north will be delayed and even if its not, Club Mobay is worth the USD30!

User Info Menu

My sister and I arrived late from Negril back in November. When the woman at the counter told us we could not get a flight out for anothe 3 days, we just looked at eachother and smiled. We sure weren't gonna cry about it! I would say 3 hours just to be safe. Yes, that last day sucks. Hard to get your last swim in before that airport ride. Earlier this month when we (3 sisters ) were there for a weekend, we were pretty high trying to distribute weight in bags before check in lol.

User Info Menu

3 hours vs. 3 days. ummmmm, lol We was very tempted to make the call, I can't make my flight call. And suffer for 3 more days. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]