We spent awhile longer back at the beach and then decided to go back to hotel to see if Birthday boy wanted to have a late lunch with us. We went down to the hotel’s restaurant but nothing was happening - seems they were having a “party” that evening with DJ and discounted drinks. Imagine - a built in party for hubbie’s birthday. We decided to head back to Woody’s for burgers - late lunch early dinner.

As we were finishing up eating - Mrs. Woody’s husband arrived (Charles)- back from a funeral (his barber). Mrs. Woody was so pleased he got back in time to sing Happy Birthday to my Charles - it was a very original solo rendition - sung with heart and soul - and we felt blessed to have witnessed such an impromptu event. Wish I had taped it, but we were so enthralled with this surprise it was over and he was gone before we could arrange an encore!

We then decided to go back to the hotel and have a little rest and shower before the “Party”. I had arranged in the morning with staff to have a little birthday cake made so that we could celebrate hubbie’s day with our own Birthday song. Not too long we heard the music coming from the bar/restaurant and decided to head on down. Much to our surprise it turned out to be a private party - only our group and the staff. This was a Sunday night - not many guests at the hotel. We had a couple of dances or at least “M” of M&G did J and then our B-Day cake arrived and we sang happy B-Day - a couple of drinks and then off we went to pack up and get ready for bed.

Name:  IMG_1432 (1024x768).jpg
Views: 591
Size:  89.8 KB