Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: King Yellowman at The Boat Bar

User Info Menu

King Yellowman at The Boat Bar

Anyone here in Negril going to see King Yellowman this afternoon at the boat bar? We only have 2 full days left in Negril but we are happy we get to catch a good show by one of our favourite artists We missed Beanie Man a few nights ago and never found out out he was playing till the day after or we woulda made the trip to go see him. Time to head to canoe bar for breakfast, snorkelling and some beach time. If you are in Negril and want to go see King Yellowman he is playing with a few other bands at the boat bar from 2pm to 6 pm today on the beach at the boat bar.

User Info Menu

Re: King Yellowman at The Boat Bar

I think the wife and i may wander that way this afternoon,sounds like a plan and hopefully the weather cooperates!

User Info Menu

Saw him at the Midwest Reggae Fest a few years back. Awesome performer with the energy of a man half his age.

User Info Menu

Where was Beanie Man playing? The promotion here is awful LOL I see sign for Nesbeth May 21 and ya cant read where! Nurse Beth

User Info Menu

Beenie Man was way out in Grange Hill for 500JD....
    Border Patrol , Play Mx3 May 6 1000JD presold
    Mobay Crabfest May 21 at The Pier in Mobay
    Tommy Lee is at Central Park May 28 1000JD first show this season down westend park
    Louie Culture and Jah Vinci is at Choice Hardware (lot) May 28 1000JD 957-4726

This time of season very few shows and promotion weak....I will say again, way down the beach road we are seeing sign that says NESBETH May 21, but none of us have been able to see the venue. So whoever comes in town, post here where he is playing for others that wil be here! Bless and Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Nesbeth's website says he's playing at the Mobay Crab Festival on May 21.

User Info Menu

Walked by when he was playing. They had a tarp obscuring the view from the beach. Sounded good though!

April 2016 - April 2015 - Feb. 2008 - Aug 2006 - Aug 2005 - Aug 2004 - Feb 2004 - Feb 2003 - Feb 2002 - Feb 2001 - Feb 1999 - Feb 1998

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal_dan View Post
    Walked by when he was playing. They had a tarp obscuring the view from the beach. Sounded good though!
    Curious Dan what time approx that was. I showed up an hour late, stayed about an 1 1/2 hours, left and hung out at Sunnyside for about an hour, and walked back by and he still was not on.

User Info Menu

The show started late because of the rain and ended late. I think Yellowman played from about 6:15 till around 7. Had a good buzz on by then so I may be off on the time by a bit lol. Was a great show and we are really glad we went

User Info Menu

wow...saw him 18 years ago on the west end