Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dream weekend 2016

User Info Menu

Dream weekend 2016

So I just read a post on TA about Dream weekend going on in Negril the time Mom and I will be in town. Is this going to be be like a crazy spring break?
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)

User Info Menu

Re: Dream weekend 2016

their website:::>>>> http://jamaicadreamweekend.com/jm/
    be hapPpy

User Info Menu

be hapPpy

User Info Menu

Name:  ja holidays.jpg
Views: 789
Size:  25.7 KB.
    August 1 is Jamaica's Emancipation Day .... a national holiday
    ...that weekend, with the Dream thing-y Could/Should be VERy-*interest-ing*

a crazy-mx of party-go-ers, fi SURE :;;:::: from-foreign-tourists AND a bazzilion from-Kingston youths
    Last edited by smith744; 05-06-2016 at 11:58 PM.
    be hapPpy

User Info Menu

it's GONNA BE a wild time..!!!...;::::>>>>> http://www.blackbeachweek.com/jadrwe.html
    be hapPpy

User Info Menu

FCK FCK FCK I was hoping for of season quiet week with mom. It's going to be too expensive to make changes to our plane tix etc so.. Okay so the GOOD thing is we will be on vaca in Negril, staying at Idle..so if the beach is to crazy I suppose we can go to the sister property on the cliffs? Should I make our dinner reservations now? I think going to Zimbali for dinner would be nice also.

User Info Menu

Well from what I read you need tickets for the event....is it not held in a certain area? Is the whole beach going to be a crazy spring break????? OMG..im in a panic...this old lady here is no party animal..those days are gone lol

User Info Menu

Red face Re: Dream weekend 2016

Hi Deanna,
    No worries I think you and your mom will still have a wonderful trip. When we were there during that time the traffic was a bit congested near the designated party areas and yes you could see the fun spilling in the street a little bit, but the walk on the beach actually seemed quieter.
    Enjoy

User Info Menu

You'll be fine. No one on the beach. Just at the parks where the parties are. Then bourbon and jungle etc. lots of traffic. Loud music late at night depending on where you are. 90% Jamaicans.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the replies...I'm sure everything will be fine Mom and I will have a great trip..we only see eachother once a year at most.
    WooHoo! Here we come!