Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: November 2016 role call,

User Info Menu

Re: November 2016 role call,

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    No need to worry about the weather forecast, Markmorb...never known it to be accurate...a little bit of rain in the afternoons or early evenings tend to be the norm.
    That's good to know....a bit of rain never hurt anyone anyway :-)

User Info Menu

positive vibes mon, don't you rain on our (17th to 28th) parade , everyting be alright

[/url]

User Info Menu

Been no rain for near a week now, some cloud in am then sunny hot, hot...........

User Info Menu

I'm still waiting to hear where the board meeting will be. With a group this big, there has to be something going on!

Anyone up for an informal boardie get together?

We will be on the island 11/23 to 12/4.
    "Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."
    -- E. Gary Gygax

User Info Menu

i wood b there but................**** happens.................
    soon come.............it will b a suprise...............
    i like suprizes..?..i cant see....................lol i think i m blind............no .....
    i just lost my glasses

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHINY n Rootsy View Post
    I'm still waiting to hear where the board meeting will be. With a group this big, there has to be something going on!

Anyone up for an informal boardie get together?

We will be on the island 11/23 to 12/4.
    Big Shiny n Rootsy - how about Drifters on Friday the 2nd? we will be there the 30th thru the 8th.

User Info Menu

I was just about to say sure when Rootsy reminded me that we actually leave Negril on the 2nd. We are going to try two days in MoBay this trip. I totally forgot about that. Duh.

Does Luddy have music on Thursdays too? We could make it on the 1st if that works for you. Or try somewhere else?
    "Knowledge, logic, reason, and common sense serve better than a dozen rule books."
    -- E. Gary Gygax

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BIG SHINY n Rootsy View Post
    I was just about to say sure when Rootsy reminded me that we actually leave Negril on the 2nd. We are going to try two days in MoBay this trip. I totally forgot about that. Duh.

Does Luddy have music on Thursdays too? We could make it on the 1st if that works for you. Or try somewhere else?
    Big Shiny n Rootsy - Thursday we are planning on Woodstock for drinks and dinner. Are you staying on the beach?

User Info Menu

Yes, we are.

We are usually all over the beach. Well, between Cosmo's and Erol's mostly.

Does anyone have a good suggestion for Thanksgiving dinner? Jerk Turkey maybe?
    -- E. Gary Gygax

User Info Menu

big Shiney....I hear Seastar has a greta buffet for Thanksgiving. and do not miss Pier one in Montego bay !!!