Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The end of August...airport transfer

User Info Menu

The end of August...airport transfer

Last edited by Anabeth; 07-21-2016 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Questions already answered. No need for the post any longer

User Info Menu

Re: The end of August...airport transfer

Luxurious Carib tours is awesome - and has a recent post on here if you want to look them up to see references. Great group of guys and very good pricing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Anabeth View Post
    Will be returning to Negril (the first time in 20 years to Negril, but not the island the end of August. Since there has been such a long lapse I no longer have the contacts there once was
    Doing an internet search has become daunting, there are so many to pick from. Looking for experienced suggestions. Walk good!
    Everybody has their favorites and will undoubtedly post their suggestions in this thread.

Check out the drivers listed on the negril.com Transport page. http://negril.com/transport/
    They have all been vetted and come with endorsements from numerous boardies. You can't go wrong with any of these drivers.

Personally, I would recommend Linston.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    Everybody has their favorites and will undoubtedly post their suggestions in this thread.

Check out the drivers listed on the negril.com Transport page. http://negril.com/transport/
    They have all been vetted and come with endorsements from numerous boardies. You can't go wrong with any of these drivers.

Personally, I would recommend Linston.
    Thanks mike, I have been utilizing the Negril.com info and have narrowed down to three...one being Liston as I see that listed on his posts here (good extra advertising)....a couple others caught the eye just by the names. Regardless this is the last thing to do and all plans are set. If I were traveling solo I would just get to the airport and negotiate as I used to do if a friend wasn't picking me up. But this time I am traveling with a "virgin" to the island and need to ease dem into everything...first stop a red stripe...that should help a Likkle

User Info Menu

We have used Dudley Warren and his company Big Ship Tours for over 20 years
    Simply the BEST

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mamade11 View Post
    Luxurious Carib tours is awesome - and has a recent post on here if you want to look them up to see references. Great group of guys and very good pricing.
    I agree with mamade11. I have used them 3x's. They are very friendly, professional and reasonable. You will be happy with them if you choose their services.

User Info Menu

All are good. My personal go-to airport transfer guy is Kingsley James of Kingsley Takes Care Tours. Very reasonable and a great person.
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Big ups to all and your suggestions!
    Got it nailed down now!
    Walk good!
    AB

User Info Menu

I have been using Rocky's Tours & Taxi for over 10 years. Always excellent reliable service.

User Info Menu

We have been using Cross Jamaica Tours for many years. Excellent tour company!