Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Red Stripe ready to ship to US

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Red Stripe ready to ship to US

Starting Sept 1st Red Stripe will shipping from Jamaica with JAMAICAN brewed beer!

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

Re: Red Stripe ready to ship to US

Thank God!
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by captaind View Post
    Starting Sept 1st Red Stripe will shipping from Jamaica with JAMAICAN brewed beer!

Cap
    And it will be a very happy day!!!!!!! Yay Red Stripe!

User Info Menu

I'm doing my happy dance!!

User Info Menu

Hooray Beer !!!!!!ยก!!!!!!

User Info Menu

So no more Latrobe red stripe? I drank that for a minuite and a half when they started brewing it there,I'll tell you ,they lost a good customer! I look forward to the real stripe again!!

User Info Menu

Oh boy, back to old, skunky, beer that's travel shocked and stale. Beer is best consumed within a mornings drive from where it's brewed. At least the stuff from Latrobe was fresh.
    I don't drink Red Stripe here in the states. Too expensive, and face it, it's just a light lager beer. In Jamaica it's fresh, cheap and readily available. But let's not confuse it with great beer.
    Last edited by Ras Walleye; 08-23-2016 at 07:39 AM.
    Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. KJV Psalm 68:4

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ras Walleye View Post
    Oh boy, back to old, skunky, beer that's travel shocked and stale. Beer is best consumed within a mornings drive from where it's brewed. At least the stuff from Latrobe was fresh.
    I don't drink Red Stripe here in the states. Too expensive, and face it, it's just a light lager beer. In Jamaica it's fresh, cheap and readily available. But let's not confuse it with great beer.
    But it transports me to my happy place! Knowing it is made with Jamaican ingredients by Jamaicans feels good. I wonder of the cassava-based beer will be shipped? Had some last time and it was interesting.
    Last edited by Odinson; 08-23-2016 at 11:41 AM.

User Info Menu

Its true. Heineken has purchased Red Stripe from DG and will produce all RS in JA. If you thought paying 7 bucks a six pack for US brewed cheap azzz lager beer was bad, wait until you see the price of imported RS from JA under Heineken leadership. Did you note the lead time from shipping to sale? They will ship 9/1 for sale 11/1. That's two months old before you get a chance to buy it....ewwwwww.....
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RockRobster View Post
    Its true. Heineken has purchased Red Stripe from DG and will produce all RS in JA. If you thought paying 7 bucks a six pack for US brewed cheap azzz lager beer was bad, wait until you see the price of imported RS from JA under Heineken leadership. Did you note the lead time from shipping to sale? They will ship 9/1 for sale 11/1. That's two months old before you get a chance to buy it....ewwwwww.....
    My mellow cannot be harshed. Can't wait until it is a staple in my home again, just like it was before it started coming from Latrobe.

Also, great WZ quote - miss that guy.