Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rooms Negril

User Info Menu

Rooms Negril

Has anyone stayed at Rooms Negril? I am looking to stay there soon. Thank you in advance!!

User Info Menu

Re: Rooms Negril

Hubby and I stayed at Room Ocho Rios for 5 nights April 2015 and was quite content with the mini-resort, with having our expectations met, and what to expect
    we gladly made a 10 night trip to Rooms Negril. The price is right, it's centrally located. This was our 1st Negril non-all inc.

We did not have the breakfast that came with it, as it's nothing special, we went out to local establishments to eat. One night we decided to try the Restaurant on site, food was ok, service ok, price ok.. wouldn't care to eat there again.

Rooms was clean, great security staff, only concern we had was the sand fleas on the beach and mosquitos.. We got eaten alive !

There is a bar on the beach to the left of the resort - Sunny's. Red Stripe then was 1.70 - cheaper then onsite bar at Rooms!!!

There's AC, no fridge (rental is optional $8/day)

I would totally go back there anytime !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NegrilAddict View Post
    Has anyone stayed at Rooms Negril? I am looking to stay there soon. Thank you in advance!!
    NegrilAddict you should ask JamaicaRob He stays there all the time he will probably give you the best info
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Thank you Jomack and Takinitslow. I will reach out to JamaicaRob.

User Info Menu

I'd be interested in any information as well, as we are staying there in December.

User Info Menu

Thank you Jomack and Takinitslow. I will reach out to JamaicaRob.
    i sent you a p.m., let me know if you have any more questions, soon come

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buster1330 View Post
    I'd be interested in any information as well, as we are staying there in December.
    hi there, please p.m. me with your questions, we are booked feb 13th to march 1st for 8 years in a row with 20 other repeat travellers, soon come

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicarob View Post
    i sent you a p.m., let me know if you have any more questions, soon come
    Thank you for the information. I appreciate it.

User Info Menu

Hi Jamaicarob,

Sent you a pm

User Info Menu

We stay at Rooms every year. Heading back in March. If I can help answer questions, let me know. We love it there - small, great spot on the beach - close to so many places.

[/url]