Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Woodstock

User Info Menu

Re: Woodstock

actually, it's just a bar, nothing quite special, except for the fact that it was the boardie bash last April which was amazing, but as far as the bar , I mean , it's good, but in no way would I say its one of the best places on the beach just my opinion @

User Info Menu

this place>>>>>>>> was nothing a few yrs back and look at it now>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ...............................................and those chairs are called hurricane chairs?? try lifting one

User Info Menu

Rn - to answer the second half of your question, whenever we've been to Negril, Sir Ds was open each afternoon.
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

we stay at Rooms next door, not cheap, soon come

User Info Menu

Sir D's now your talking. a quaint, lovely place that I would direct any newbie to go...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JDd View Post
    this place>>>>>>>> was nothing a few yrs back and look at it now>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ...............................................and those chairs are called hurricane chairs?? try lifting one
    Hurricane chairs? I call them, "gradually turn your ass numb" chairs. Just sayin.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Craig123 View Post
    Hurricane chairs? I call them, "gradually turn your ass numb" chairs. Just sayin.
    I laid on a flat one for a while last April, but I was just too hung over to care. I used my backpack for a pillow... not my favorite chairs in the world- very hard! but nice enough

User Info Menu

i was thinking more of the bar chairsName:  nt082415.jpg
Views: 1463
Size:  78.9 KB

User Info Menu

o .............hi lisa didnt se u sitting there

User Info Menu

I was there last winter and it was becoming a nice place. What those chairs need is a foot rest so your legs aren't dangling and you probably wouldn't get a sore ass. If you look Lisa is not sitting because she does not want a sore ass.