Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Woodstock

User Info Menu

Re: Woodstock

Quote Originally Posted by lacdeloo View Post
    watch prices at Woodstock, charged my wife nine dollars American for a glass of red wine in November.
    Was the posted price different?

User Info Menu

i'm sad no one here can give me any info on the cabanas.

User Info Menu

watch prices at Woodstock, charged my wife nine dollars American for a glass of red wine in November.
    Nine dollars isn't all that unusual...there's a few places that charge that amount...unless like Booger asked, is the posted price different?

Quote Originally Posted by MN Jeff View Post
    Did this place used to be called 24-7 many moons ago?
    It was not 24-7 or 23-7 ...it was essentially vacant land (there were squatters there for years)...located next to Rooms Negril.

Quote Originally Posted by mwenvlay View Post
    If your sister was there the other day...maybe she can find out. I've only ever seen the cabanas used once...but I'm not on the beach a whole lot.

User Info Menu

We purchased drinks at bar and used the cabanas for free but only for maybe an hour

User Info Menu

I was just there they have a load of new beach chairs.nice ones not wood. The cafe an gift shop are close to being completed as well.

User Info Menu

I was told the cabanas are for massages only. Not sure if that's the case or not, just FYI.

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

thanks for the info, moose! private daybed areas like that go for $150+ per day in miami, so i was curious to see what they think they can get for them in negril.

i'll stop by when i'm down there next month to see what they say then but i'll most likely be spending my money at arthur's and alfred's.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Nine dollars isn't all that unusual...there's a few places that charge that amount...unless like Booger asked, is the posted price different?

It was not 24-7 or 23-7 ...it was essentially vacant land (there were squatters there for years)...located next to Rooms Negril.

If your sister was there the other day...maybe she can find out. I've only ever seen the cabanas used once...but I'm not on the beach a whole lot.
    Did not ask nor did we see a posted price list, we have not seen any posted wine prices at many bars. This was the most expensive by the glass cost I have paid on the beach.

User Info Menu

Did not ask nor did we see a posted price list, we have not seen any posted wine prices at many bars. This was the most expensive by the glass cost I have paid on the beach.
    Yeah, Woodstock is on the higher end for drink pricing now...started this past summer.
    I don't drink a lot of wine while out...but found Idle Awhile, Catcha etc all in that range after you add the tax.

User Info Menu