Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Woodstock

User Info Menu

Woodstock

Can anyone tell me where about the Woodstock bar is? And is sir d's open every evening for sunset?

User Info Menu

Re: Woodstock

Quote Originally Posted by Rn71klp22 View Post
    Can anyone tell me where about the Woodstock bar is? And is sir d's open every evening for sunset?
    Woodstock is about 975 paces due South from White Sands, hope this helps.

~Moose
    Mi Irie

~Just my two cents worth - I mostly only comment on places I've seen and or eaten at personally.

User Info Menu

You can't miss it when walking on the beach, from the road it is two properties south/WEST of fun holiday.

I love playing dominoes there. The food is pretty good. There is usually live music on Thursdays early evenings.

User Info Menu

Right on man! Give peace a chance! Make love, not war! Hippie flower power! Far-out mon'! Groovy!" Don't take the brown acid". "By the time I get to Woodstock". "No Rain, No Rain". There for all you hippies, just some famous phrases & quotes to get you in the right frame of mind when your chillin' at WOODSTOCK in Negril Jamaica! See you there...don't be square. Respect.

User Info Menu

It's between Roots and Rooms. Great place.

User Info Menu

This is from April 6th

Name:  IMG_0399.jpg
Views: 2362
Size:  98.5 KB
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

this place is gonna ............. <<......>>could be?? the new center of the universe

User Info Menu

and................ look at those chairs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JDd View Post
    this place is gonna ............. <<......>>could be?? the new center of the universe
    Maybe... it's definitely one of my favorites, but center of my universe in Negril.., not sure yet!

User Info Menu

Thanks!