Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Pizza

User Info Menu

Re: Best Pizza

Thank you, Patricia.

User Info Menu

Two things i stay away from in Negril are pizza and burgers cause i get plenty of that at home in canada and my town is loaded with family run Italian restraunts and pizza places that make great pizza but last year when we spent the last week of our trip at Seascape we didnt feel like going far for dinner so we went to Kenny,s Italian place and ordered a cpl pizzas, one was lobster pizza and the other one was chicken and they were both very good.

User Info Menu

does the italIAN Place sell pizza by the slice? or anywhere else?

User Info Menu

mi have frequented the pizza places and hands down German Bar is the overall winner......and at $550J it's priced right....
    German Bar sells more pizza than all the other pizza places combined....locals line up for der pizza
    Sunrise has great pizza.....but at $14US it's just too expensive....as is the pizza at Chances.....
    honorable mention goes to Archway Pizza on the West End......

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Will the German Bar deliver?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by treewacker View Post
    Will the German Bar deliver?
    The German Bar does not deliver...Ciao delivers.

User Info Menu

Where is Sunrise?
    [http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Sunrise is on the beach road across from Bar-B-Barn and next to Coral Seas Garden.
    [http://daisypath.com][/url]

User Info Menu

Chances by far.....

User Info Menu

Is kennys and the sunrise club the same place?