Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Negril Beach Club - Bar/Restaurant

User Info Menu

Re: Negril Beach Club - Bar/Restaurant

Name:  15230627_10209967657942342_9157407694237144768_n.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  59.4 KB

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stonyplainclint View Post
    Thanks so much Carrie. And yes it reference Stony Plain Alberta. Yet we moved a few years ago to Thorsby but never changed my screen name. You an Albertan too?

Might have to do a real long walk this December when we arrive.
    Yes was Edmonton but Vancouver for 30 plus. Summers at Wabamun Lake (Fallis Beach). Safe travels.

User Info Menu

Great photo of Rohan but I could be spelling wrong. Say hi. Great young man.

User Info Menu

Thats about right. Those four shots are great. They are still wrestling with credit card, but prices are really great value. I can only express love to all they have to offer.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stonyplainclint View Post
    Can someone tell me where about this place is located. Looks interesting, might wanna try it on our upcoming trip.

Thanks
    Between Travelers Beach resort and Beach House Villas

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kittymommy View Post
    I'm headed there tomorrow. My friends posted pictures of the new bar. They said it's great.Attachment 46775
    OMG!!! I've never seen the bar stocked like this before!! This is awesome!!

User Info Menu

We are at the Beach Club now. Friends have been here since Nov 15. The music is so loud that you can't hear the person next to you on the beach. Ask them to turn the music down. That happens for about 5 minutes and it is loud again. We are on our patio now and can hardly hear the person sitting next to me. It is like being at Margaritaville when the buses come in. Errols was never this loud. And this is daytime. Nights no better. Bring ear plugs. Again.. no guests at the bar. Just locals. Hear they serve Sanka Instant coffee. Haven't tried that yet.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kittymommy View Post
    I'm headed there tomorrow. My friends posted pictures of the new bar. They said it's great.Attachment 46775
    Look at all the Qs!!

User Info Menu

NBCC... my home away from home! I hope the issue with the music is resolved by the time i get there. Hows the food and the prices? any must have dishes?

User Info Menu

Were here also now. I would have to echo Claudias assessment. Music is obnoxious and they refuse to turn it down. No customers in the bar. Drink prices $6 us for cocktails during happy hour. Not sure what regular price is??? $300 Jamaican for a red stripe. Make a stop at Value master if your staying here. Have stayed here for 25 years. I am rethinking that. Rude.