Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Day 2 Pizza

User Info Menu

Day 2 Pizza

OK this is coming from a guy originally from Long Island, so I know pizza...now maybe it had something to do with the fact that I was overserved multiple Red Stripes...but CHANCES pizza is really good!!! Jerk chicken pizza, good service, fast, and a band to boot.
    On a side note- the beach is real high- like within a few paces from the Tree house restaurant. AND very very shallow. Only up to your waist out by the ropes...anyone ever eat at Juicy's?

User Info Menu

Re: Day 2 Pizza

Juicys is a nice spot for local food with an attached bar with pool table. Good prices.

User Info Menu

I like Chances for pizza on the beach but I finally tri d the pizza at German Bar last year and loved it.

User Info Menu

I'm a fan of Chances, especially since it's a quick walk down from WS. I just get the more exotic toppings, like Jerk Chicken or Lobster.

Go Bills!

User Info Menu

So, Togany
    we have lost some beach?

Well, it comes and goes.

Still a good time, ENJOY!!!

User Info Menu

Ya mon...Not much beach.
    So Juicy J review....we were the only folks eating...no jerk chicken which is what the son wanted..oh well. So we have curried goat, jerk pork and shrimp alfredo...all real good. A few rum punches and we get out for $4900 J. Not bad!
    Plus got a song from Iceblock the beach guitarist if ya don't know.....

User Info Menu

I agree that Juicy's (not Juicy J's) on the beach is a good local spot. Just a note about the name. There is another Juicy restaurant called Juicy J's. It's located behind the cambio/Bank of Nove Scotia. I ate there more than once over the years and it has great food also. The fried chicken was "off the hook" good. Maybe someone can confirm that these two places are not related. I'm not sure about that though.

User Info Menu

Juicy J's behind the Scotia Bank is completely gone now.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Juicy J's behind the Scotia Bank is completely gone now.
    So sad Thanks for the info.