Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What would you be doing right now IF....

User Info Menu

Re: What would you be doing right now IF....

Sitting under my favorite tree, sipping ice cold aged Appleton and ginger beer and enjoying watching the show go by.

User Info Menu

I see this thread is going to be a multi-page thread!!- Me I would be up in da bush with mi dear fren Dellie, of course with Red Stripe in hand. Tending to da goats and clearing some bush. Then go to da river for a freshing up. Then looking for something to cook up for da community for supper under da stars burning and drinking Red Stripe and talking about everyone's adventures. As long as mi in Jamaica, mi no care! Just NEED to be there! Then call up Rob & Lisa and see where they might be for the evening and jump on da bike and go give dem a shout! Missing Jamaica!! Who every that is there, LIVE IT UP in the country we LOVE!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Markospoon View Post
    Wiping down a spliff with honey oil?

That's a new one to me.

How do you do it Kold Ass Mofo? and what for?
    Honey oil, aka. hash oil.

User Info Menu

Let's see. I'd have gotten up about 6:30. Swept and mopped the balcony of bat guano while the coffee was brewing and downloaded the NYTimes. Checked mail. Made a breakfast of fruit and banana bread washed down with Millie's OJ. Watched the neighbors head out for work or school. Looked up a bird species or two. Morning hygiene. Headed down to Cosmo's and parked our butts under the sea grape. Finished up our flask of Appleton Special and two tonic waters. Ordered and consumed another outstanding lunch. Eased back into the chairs with a couple of Stripes. At 2:30pm, it's probably time to consider what next - walk down the beach to check wha gwan and another adult beverage or just go into town to reload the $J's and head home for a nap? The burden of decision making!
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

Praying to God that my day drinking doesn't interfere with my planned excursion to the Jungle tonight.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Johnny View Post
    Praying to God that my day drinking doesn't interfere with my planned excursion to the Jungle tonight.
    hey Irie Chic, we forgot about that one...it Thursday mon !!!!!

User Info Menu

Holy Smoke Batman,
    Thanks, Kold Ass Mofo

That dude is for real!!!
    Now I get it, wish I had it, wont forget it.

User Info Menu

Ladies night?

Oh oh yeah yeah, oh what a night
    It's ladies night
    This is your night tonight,
    Everything is going to be alright
    This is your night tonight,
    C'mon girls

User Info Menu

Jam on Kold Ass, Jam on!!

User Info Menu

Ditto mi friend!
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!