Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What would you be doing right now IF....

User Info Menu

What would you be doing right now IF....

If you was in Negril right NOW what would you be doing?!

Me: Laying on the beach under shade with cocktail, music and daydreaming about the sweet early morning!
    Last edited by IRIEchic; 01-12-2017 at 12:48 PM.
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Re: What would you be doing right now IF....

Right about now we'd be rolling a nice spliff after snorkeling all morning, then slide on down to Pablo's for lunch.

User Info Menu

Watching Dr. Phil

User Info Menu

its about 1230pm on Thursday, so that means I am probably sitting with Maureen at Sunnyside having a beer, getting ready to walk to Bourbon Beach where I will have another beer, cut through to the road, walk to Red Ground Road, grab a beer and some Mexican Food at Collette's before finally heading up to Red Dragon for more beers and Jerk Pork. Probably drink at least one White Rum, assuming my wife is not with me, she thinks that stuff goes to my head (imagine that!!!), and she won't let Gardo serve me any while she is there. Hang out at Red Dragon a while and return back to Rondel about 3pm and take a nap on the beach for a while. Damn, that sounds like a lot of work!!! Looking forward to it.

User Info Menu

Opening my third Red Stripe and wiping down a huge cone spliff with honey oil.

User Info Menu

Wiping down a spliff with honey oil?

That's a new one to me.

How do you do it Kold Ass Mofo? and what for?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IRIEchic View Post
    If you was in Negril right NOW what would you be doing?!

Me: Laying on the beach under shade with cocktail, music and daydreaming about the sweet early morning!
    I would be laying right next to you girl, oh wait a minute, that didn't sound right...lol
    I would be close, but you know me, I would be in the sun with a cocktail, instead of the shade hehe

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jojo p View Post
    I would be laying right next to you girl, oh wait a minute, that didn't sound right...lol
    I would be close, but you know me, I would be in the sun with a cocktail, instead of the shade hehe
    Yaasss huntie we would be louging right next to each other you on the sunnyside me on the shadyside sharing stories...lol..."Sunny & Shady" should be our Jamaican names
    "If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay home"
    Drink Eat be IRIE!

User Info Menu

Hi IRIEchic,

It is about time to head in the water.
    After a late B-fast (9-11)
    Then swim for a bit,
    and then the Cold brews.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Markospoon View Post
    Hi IRIEchic,

It is about time to head in the water.
    After a late B-fast (9-11)
    Then swim for a bit,
    and then the Cold brews.
    Wha gwaan Marko!
    Drink Eat be IRIE!