Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Feelin' low......

User Info Menu

Re: Feelin' low......

Peace to you, Soon Come!
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act upon, will inevitably come to pass.

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear about that. At least you weren't already in Negril and would have had to come back. Sometimes things happen for a reason. We had a very complicated trip to India planned several years ago. My father in law got diagnosed with cancer, so we cancelled the trip. It turned out the hotel we were going to stay in our last night was the one with the terrorist bombings! Negril will still be there for you when you're ready to come back.

User Info Menu

So sorry to here about you having to cancel. Because I can be selfish with my vacations this is my greatest fear as vacations gets closer. Family is important but it is ok to be a little selfish too.

This is going to sound terrible to some but some will understand: This weekend my son was skiing with friends (15 year old boys doing crazy tricks and skiing crazy I'm sure) and I told him he better be extra careful because if he gets hurt and screws up my vacation(leave Friday) I'm going to be really mad. Well on the way back to pick him up an ambulance went flying past me and all I could think of was don't turn, don't turn at the ski hill road. But, I was thinking of my son and not my vacation at that moment. It didn't turn and everyone of the boys was safe this weekend.

User Info Menu

Oh No so sorry to read this.......Prayers for all the Family............
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Peace to all family members.
    Last edited by Navvet; 01-24-2017 at 12:38 AM.
    [img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act upon, will inevitably come to pass.

User Info Menu

Feel you man. Currently in the same boat myself and hoping my travel insurance does not make it a pain in the a$$.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mjc12771 View Post
    So sorry to here about you having to cancel. Because I can be selfish with my vacations this is my greatest fear as vacations gets closer. Family is important but it is ok to be a little selfish too.

This is going to sound terrible to some but some will understand: This weekend my son was skiing with friends (15 year old boys doing crazy tricks and skiing crazy I'm sure) and I told him he better be extra careful because if he gets hurt and screws up my vacation(leave Friday) I'm going to be really mad. Well on the way back to pick him up an ambulance went flying past me and all I could think of was don't turn, don't turn at the ski hill road. But, I was thinking of my son and not my vacation at that moment. It didn't turn and everyone of the boys was safe this weekend.
    Hopefully, nobody bought those boys beer when you were gone. lol Of course that happened when our kids were that age.

User Info Menu

Hello fellow boardies..... My wife's father passed away. Sad. Now the funeral arrangements. Life. Now to try to re-schedule a trip to our "Happy" place. Wow, it's really busy down dere! And gonna get busier! "There's no room at the Inn, man". There is still flights out of Minnie. And the prices...up up up and away....

User Info Menu

Condolences to you and your wife farmer.
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.