Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stupid fog

User Info Menu

Stupid fog

Been sitting on the plane for 4 hours now. Not only missing our connection, but the next one as well. 1:30 arrival just turned into 9:30. I need some rum.

User Info Menu

Re: Stupid fog

Oh, Wow!!!

I hope something good happens to make up for that.

User Info Menu

saeyedoc, I'm south of you and fog lifting a bit down here. I would LOVE to be sitting on da plane right now, beside here. Just think this evening your view and the sounds of the beach and Negril! Ya Mon!!! Soon Come boss!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Markospoon View Post
    Oh, Wow!!!

I hope something good happens to make up for that.
    One can only hope, but won't count on it. At least we'll get $300 from travel insurance.

User Info Menu

That's a bummer man! What airport? Sorry to hear this. In all our flights, we've only had to deal with a few plane de-icing issues. Good Luck. Have a white Russian . Cheers!

User Info Menu

Hopefully you are in first class.....

User Info Menu

It's a real bummer to arrive in Negril after dark...happened to us last November. They were afraid that the wheel would fall off the plane...so they sent BUSSES out to the runway to take us back to the terminal. Same deal four hour delay. What a day? I feel your pain.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rocknrollfarmer View Post
    That's a bummer man! What airport? Sorry to hear this. In all our flights, we've only had to deal with a few plane de-icing issues. Good Luck. Have a white Russian . Cheers!
    Probably San Antonio- (here in Texas)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Arrrrggghhhh...delays suck! Hopefully you're on your way now!
    After arriving in the late evening to Negril...remember how wonderful it'll be to wake up in the morning to the glorious sea view!

User Info Menu

Here is the best way to arrive...IMHO.