Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Does Rhodes Hall still have the free round trip shuttle ?

User Info Menu

Does Rhodes Hall still have the free round trip shuttle ?

User Info Menu

Re: Does Rhodes Hall still have the free round trip shuttle ?

About 2 years ago, I called Rhodes Hall for their free shuttle. Despite their forum post, I was told the shuttle was free only if we paid for there horseback riding tour. We just wanted to go snorkeling and maybe have lunch, so we passed on that trip.

User Info Menu

^^ I can agree with that. Rhodes USE to be our "go to" place but.... Anyway... Snorkeling is GREAT there. IMO. Riding the horses with Bigga and his crew is the best!! Swimming with the horses are VERY cool too. The gerunds keepers, housekeepers, the girls in the gift shop and reservations lady are the BEST! But those where the days. Unfortunately I saw its for sale on the Coldwell Banker real estate web site. I might get in trouble for my writings. But...IMO. The place has SO much potential it's crazy! VERY clean and nice lay out too! But as for the horseback riding, IMO, price is kinda high. But we did it one time. It was a good time!! Big up to Bigga and his crew that help out with the horses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

Well that certainly answers my question .................. thanks to all