Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Red Stripe in U.S. - Made in Jamaica

User Info Menu

Re: Red Stripe in U.S. - Made in Jamaica

I just picked some up from my local liquor store and it's solid. Nothing like that wack crap that has been passed off the last few years. Throw them in the freezer to get them nice and cold and all is good.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

In our area of Wisconsin, they seem to sell enough RS to compete with the plethora of crafts... it's always available. Since I had an unopened 12-pack sitting at home (brewed in Latrobe), I packed it into the back of the truck when we came here to Panama City Beach to hang out for a month. When that was down to a few bottles, I went to the local Publix and found that they carried the real deal. Since I had bottles of both, I tasted them side by side. Oh yeah... the island brew is the real brew, to be sure! Hooray, BEER!

User Info Menu

Went to two stores today and both had "Made in the USA" Red Stripe, and lots of it! Not thinking the Jamaican version is coming here anytime soon, or at least until the USA stock is sold out. I know I won't be buying until true Jamaican Red Stripe is back on the shelves.

User Info Menu

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein

User Info Menu

yamon....

horray beer

User Info Menu

When I picked mine up in Fargo, I looked at the 12 pack and it was the brewed in USA junk..was walking away when spotted the six packs...jackpot! made in Jamaica ..hope they start selling in 12 packs here..better pricing

User Info Menu

I did find brewed in Jamaica today at Riley's in Madison, WI. I kind of figured they would come thru for me. Was in town so I stopped.

Has anyone seen Red Stripe Light on the shelves? I had read it was going to be reintroduced to the States soon.

User Info Menu

Finally, Was able to get Jamaica Brewed Red Stripe last night in Publix here in West Coast of Florida. Better yet it was Buy 1, get 1 free, I bought them out of 28 six packs. Worked out to $17.98 a case.
    If I can't be in Ja. at least I can close my eyes and savor it's flavor again not that the swill they tried to pass off is gone.

User Info Menu

Red Stripe has returned to towns around us and it is way better than the product from PA that was around for way to long. Not here yet, but Hooray Beer.