Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Rick's Cafe?

User Info Menu

New Rick's Cafe?

Anyone know who the gold-chain american guy running Ricks is? Whats the story?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: New Rick's Cafe?

You mean Tom? He ran it for years...

User Info Menu

Re: Tom from Pirates Cave

Ha! He was drunk and screaming on monday. Threw our group out of Ricks Cafe. Our third day in row in a cabana there. We spent no less than $8,000US there for the week. He was wasted and shouting at our group leader and staff. NEVER AGAIN!

User Info Menu

LOL...ENERTAINING GUY. Was drunk and screaming at us on Monday. Pretty offensive but we have a story to tell for years!

User Info Menu

Are Sharon and Monica still there?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M&Masterson View Post
    Ha! He was drunk and screaming on monday. Threw our group out of Ricks Cafe.
    I know there's a great story in there. Please share the details!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Spoke with Tom. And then to a few of the staff and drivers at Rick's and there seems to be a much different story being told by the locals. Your bus was held in the lot at Ricks and the police called. Something about the bill not being paid. Any of this ring a bell?

When we have a first time poster whose first post is a complaint, we have to weigh the sources. And when that first time poster then pulls up an older non-related post and continues the complaint in a second thread (which I moved BACK to this thread), the credibility can and should be questioned.

If you would like to proceed, please be sure to share all the facts. I am sure Rick's can get a statement from the police...

And don't worry about going there, they don't want you there again. Tom asked me to remind you of this.

I am not saying you did anything wrong, but if Rick's can get a police statement, I think you should think very carefully about what you post. Jamaican libel laws are very strict.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Rob, nice job! Some people just can't handle Negril; they should try Vegas instead.

User Info Menu

I have known Tom for many, many years. He has always been a gracious host and super cool to me, my friends and family!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M&Masterson View Post
    Ha! He was drunk and screaming on monday. Threw our group out of Ricks Cafe. Our third day in row in a cabana there. We spent no less than $8,000US there for the week. He was wasted and shouting at our group leader and staff. NEVER AGAIN!
    LMAO, 8k!! I don't know if I would share that info. For 8k with a group, I would have to be there for a month not a few days at Rick's. JMO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]